Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Who is yer one anyway just had a look on her page and my god she’s only dying to become a flogger.. less than 2,000 followers and she has blogger in her bio 😂😂
Wannabe floggers are hilarious, especially when they've hit 1k and think they're god's gift....I seen this on Spin FM's Facebook and thought it was absolutely hilarious! 🤣
God help that girls poor mother having to put up with that entitled attitude.....also quite sad there's now a whole generation that thinking grabbing freebies is the equivalent to an actual job 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Antop2020

Chatty Member
Sean showed his true colours Friday teaching the kids to say motherfucker, im honestly disgusted with him. This is who Apple employ and carrying on like that, wonder what his bosses would think.
Ah stop like.. Teaching you nice and nephew to swear hardly a stackable offence.. I get its wrong I'd kill my brother for doing it but I'd say his employers wouldn't care less once he's doing his job and following company policy

Reactions: 23
This yoke must have amnesia, what's she on about imagine if I went on hols and us with 3 different surnames, firstly it's 2 surnames you absolute dead brain idiot , secondly you've already been abroad to Spain or wherever so what the f are u shiting on about 🙄 Julie cut back on the drink there love, you really can't afford to lose the remaining few brain cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Sunshine125822

Hold up… what room????? So there is another bedroom??? So why was she living in the living room and all her shit in the hallway??? Oohhh the lies to get HAP 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Lucydowl

VIP Member
295 to get her va ja ja lasered..sure god love us if she went to the pool on a hotel with the twinnies she has to wear shorts... I don't know about anyone else but I've never noticed or cared about anyones shadows or bumps from shaving... fuck me politely...
295 for a wax but can’t settle her fathers funeral costs and let him rest in peace. I know what priority my money would be used for. Even for her ‘normality’ it’s low

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
This one is actually the limit!!! Julie, you are not even fit to call yourself a mother at this point, you are a babysitter (a pretty shite one at that) how you think you are a mom and a dad is the biggest joke ever!!!! You have been out drinking, making a dope out of yourself every day this week.... you dump your kids at every opportunity🙄 Time to grow up hun, stop dragging your kids up, they are already brats🙄

Attachments

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Imagine the irony of telling someone to mind their own business, eh no one would need to if you kept elements of your life private. Honestly these instahoes should be reported for exploiting their kids.

Graywalls

VIP Member
Julie can afford luxury stays because she scrounges off everyone else for the basic things. She never has milk or anything beside salmon and frozen vegetables for the twins. Fionn needs speech therapy but she lets him fester on a waiting list before she will go private and pay for it like you and me. She has no mortgage, she gets HAP, she receives every last cent of social welfare she can beg for and pays nothing back.
She has nothing substantial and no pride so I hope she enjoys all of the silly things she is using to fill the holes in her life that were left when the twins father left her.
Silly boring girl with no substance to her, filming her babies when they are at their lowest for content, it's sick.

• Heart

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
So when Julie wasnt working, before her dad passed, not so recently, the kids were in creche til 5 every day, how did she "afford" that? And now, she can only work from 9.30am til 11.30am cos she couldnt afford to pay for childcare? Fuck off Julie, you lying, lazy, skanky moron🙄

sron

VIP Member
Cliff house will cost a fair penny
€564 for 1 night for 2 on a Sunday in October.
I'm sure they will be delighted with her and her mother screeching like fish wifes.

Paying the funeral home off by the week but splashing that on a night away.

• Wow

Alucia

VIP Member
Oh dear Lord, I’d say our Julieee was expecting a welcome package from the owners à la “don’t you know who I am” and how many people follow me!! She had to slum it poor creator and sit in the cold and damp like everyone else, and now she has to bring food back and cook it, in an oven!! No wonder Paula swerved the invite, she knew she’d be the chef and washerwoman. Sean’s going to get caught rotten….
Who's going to look after Paula and make her lunch and pay a bit off the gas?

• Haha

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I miss Brennan’s Bread 🤦🏻‍♀️ Another made up story and she howling like a hyena. I swear I lose brain cells when I listen to her 🤦🏻‍♀️
jesus she’s remembering a lot of a story that most people wouldn’t be able to remember happening.
Also how were they able to have students if Julie had to sleep on the couch and be “homeless”

ah Julie, you really do slip up with your bull shite stories!
My eyes roll into the back of my head everytime 🙄

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I've been looking at a dress on Asos... 32.99 for the last 3 days, I can't really afford it but I do love it, it's been ages since I treated myself. But this is me, always pondering over purchases for days and then feel guilty.
But Julie, not a bother to her, she books a night a 5 star hotel while putting the kids to bed.
The woman wouldn't work on batteries yet she lives the high life. Working folk like myself... We are complete mugs!!!
As for them unfortunate kids, they are just circus performers as this stage for Julie... Get out there and act for her audience.
She is a vile piece of waste

• Heart
Oh dear God going on and on about someone else cooking and handing her the dinner. If her mother isn't cooking for her she's getting takeaway dinners from some pub. You'd swear she was standing over a cooker all day every day.

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I'm just dying to know which one of the girlfriend's parents Sean climbed over to get in between the two of them.....hopefully she'll fill us in on that part of the story another day #can'twait 🙄
I feel sorry for whatever poor students that had to stay at their house.... could you imagine being 15/16 years old and a drunk man bailing into your room....that must have been terrifying...I didn't think that was a funny story at all.. 😬

Am I right in thinking that tonight is the 4th night this week without kids.. Her mum had the kids Saturday night (and they were to be dropped home by Sean at dinner time and next story, wee Fionn is being filmed screaming after Sean).. Then out shopping for "ridesmaids" dresses on Tuesday night, out with the girls for drinks Wednesday night and out again tonight...

Go on Julie, keep up with your whinging about how hard single parenting is....

Reactions: 21

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I messaged her and she sent back 'mind your own business hun'.. but I said my piece then blocked her .. poor bleedin child jesus christ what is wrong with these idiots recording their kids most vulnerable moments... disgusting
She’s so nasty to anyone who messages her but plays so dumb and innocent on her stories, she really is the worst of the worst

• Heart
Reactions: 21