Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many time does she have to say "its hard" fuck off Julie, your dad is still here, you dont know the meaning of hard, YET!!! Shes throwing the worlds largest pity party to try and deflect from her shitty behaviour

Reactions: 15
How many time does she have to say "its hard" fuck off Julie, your dad is still here, you dont know the meaning of hard, YET!!! Shes throwing the worlds largest pity party to try and deflect from her shitty behaviour
Agreed, her dad is still here. I never got to say goodbye to my mam, it was just bang, and gone. She is a pity.

Reactions: 13
@Tipperary3 I wish there was something I could do to help. Your story is heartbreaking, please try and get out of your situation as soon as you can, the sooner the better. Sending love to you and your babies xx

At times like this I wish we could send pm !!

Reactions: 23
If you're in a violent relationship you're not covered by the 5k. Get yourself to a garda station or a boots chemist and they will get you to safety

Reactions: 28
Girl you need to get out of that, I know easier said than done, but please try. Thinking of you.

Reactions: 12
There is an app called Brightsky that was set up specifically for DV victims. It was set up between the Gardai and Womens Aid...if possible please please please download it or at least research it.

Jens Journey has it on her Insta page if you don't want to Google it for fear of getting caught.

My heart breaks for you and I hope you can get the help you need soon

Reactions: 22
If you're in a violent relationship you're not covered by the 5k. Get yourself to a garda station or a boots chemist and they will get you to safety
She is on the North, so could be different, I'm not sure, but fuck restrictions, if you live like that. Get out.

Reactions: 13
Just seen on Facebook there is a major ESB power cut in Carrigline with over 2,000 customers affected. If Julie is affected cue the major dramatic stories 2morow.....

Reactions: 10
Agreed, her dad is still here. I never got to say goodbye to my mam, it was just bang, and gone. She is a pity.
Same here, my mam was killed in a car crash, no time to say goodbye.... this one has no idea about real problems, and the meaning of the word hard!! She just always thinks shes in the worst situation, but from what we see, shes not too bad off at all.... im sorry for the loss of your mam, its incredibly hard, one of lifes true sorrows

Reactions: 10
Everyone on here the way Lovely Fionn just screamed at her was how we are all feeling about the village idiot!!

Reactions: 11
Thanks everyone, I’m sure we’ll be out of here soon I am determined. I’m just waiting a little bit as I am a bit run down so soon after the baby and I just can’t face the upheaval, it’s almost a case of better the devil you know if that makes sense. But I have my mind made up to tell my family who I know will be very helpful and we’ll be out of here come spring please god. Thanks again xxx

Reactions: 41

Please just get out of there, call 999 when he is not around tell them to turn off the sirens as they grt close to the house & you will be protected xx

Reactions: 7
Please reach out

Reactions: 8
Please download that new app the gards have made. Jens journey shared it. I’m in Dundalk pm me if you ever need anything!!!

I hope you get some help soon. Xx

Reactions: 1
If you want to move it to the support thread here it is

Please call your family, they will be exempt from the 5k to come collect you. You cannot heal in that environment with the stress. You do not deserve this

Reactions: 9
Healthcare provision is free for everyone in the north (regardless of where you are from). Please go to your nearest gp or hospital. They will be able to get you back on your feet health wise and give you advice and put you in touch with those who can help in whatever form you need it. As you have just had a baby you should also have a health visitor coming to your home to check on you and baby and if they are going their job properly they should be checking on your home situation also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.