Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend let's on her third eyes open ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you couldn't make it up i know of a few who have gone to the likes of fiona and a few others ill not name that make colossal money off people. After I lost my grandad uncle and nephew within 3 months of each other some scumbag from louth mailed my aunt on Facebook saying someone wants me to contact you and tell you he is okay and he knows you said happy birthday. So my uncle was a keen runner ran marathons etc raised money for sosad has a public fb page and low and behold this bleep was his friend on it sick bleep. And then proceeds to say you can book me whenever your over this part of the country ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ pure chancer lol

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Unreal the amount of freebies bloggers get do companys honestly think it makes people buy .
I for one avoid those companys

Reactions: 9
Unreal the amount of freebies bloggers get do companys honestly think it makes people buy .
I for one avoid those companys
Same, I was going to get that window crowd in to power wash the front and back garden and clean my windows but when I saw them giving her freebies I went with another crowd instead. Will be giving Cummins Sports a swerve now also.....it would be more in their line to support genuinely needy cases.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Same, I was going to get that window crowd in to power wash the front and back garden and clean my windows but when I saw them giving her freebies I went with another crowd instead. Will be giving Cummins Sports a swerve now also.....it would be more in their line to support genuinely needy cases.
Same I was going to get them too not a hope after that.

Reactions: 5
Seriously disappointed with cummins sports.....if anyone is wondering though, M&M direct have a that Peppa pig regatta stuff for so much cheaper.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I never realised she had 4 hands, it must be very useful when you are skipping and holding your boobs at the same time ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The people that hired her to do this ad will just see great stats, loads of views and a lot of interaction. The fact itโ€™s because sheโ€™s the ultimate catfish & filters the bewjesus out of herself is not relevant to the numbers. This was a clever move and no mistake. Same with abusing her childrenโ€™s privacy, we all talk, we all go over to see and this in turn helps her get seen by others on Instagram = a nice side income on top of her social welfare and rent supplement payments. Every move , every sentence is calculated to create the largest number of views.
Couldn't agree more

Reactions: 2
So the sequel of the made up Honkey trolley story tonight's story is her phone jumping off the seat bypassing the gravity of going back on the seat her phone goes forward into the takeaway pints ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously disappointed with cummins sports.....if anyone is wondering though, M&M direct have a that Peppa pig regatta stuff for so much cheaper.
Me too ! For a local cork store I would of hoped they did more research into the content this one shares. But sadly it looks like they were just interested in the amount of followers she has. Imagine the shame of going into a store knowing your were going to be given things for free. I would be MORTIFIED. Also what kind of a message is that sending to 3 years old , sit on your ass ,don't work and look at all the nice things you can have for free. Both my husband and I work very hard, our little one has nice things but my god we make sure we are getting the message across that nice things come from hard work and earned and not just handed out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So the sequel of the made up Honkey trolley story tonight's story is her phone jumping off the seat bypassing the gravity of going back on the seat her phone goes forward into the takeaway pints ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’ฉ
Omg Iโ€™m psychic!! Her phone did get wet ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg Iโ€™m psychic!! Her phone did get wet ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It fell into one of the pints so she says

She is a sick fucker
Filming her distressed child while goading him more for the camera
What sort of mother is she?
She is sick in the head
And if your reading Julie - I can hear you now on the radio
โ€œAnd someone on those pages called me sick in the head, because when my child got really upset I started to film him, I continued to ask him questions knowing that would upset him more and kept filming and shared it with 70k followersโ€

I also call bullshit on that being a video taken tonight, maybe Iโ€™m wrong
Followed by another video of her walking into the guards station...... so today I made ANOTHER complaint ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Me too ! For a local cork store I would of hoped they did more research into the content this one shares. But sadly it looks like they were just interested in the amount of followers she has. Imagine the shame of going into a store knowing your were going to be given things for free. I would be MORTIFIED. Also what kind of a message is that sending to 3 years old , sit on your ass ,don't work and look at all the nice things you can have for free. Both my husband and I work very hard, our little one has nice things but my god we make sure we are getting the message across that nice things come from hard work and earned and not just handed out.
Does she walk into places and say I'm big on Instagram give me stuff and I'll promote you. I find it so hard to believe that they hear of her and want to genuinely give her stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How many of them are there for the pints? They will be flat before they get to drink them surely. I would prefer a few bottles from the off licence.

Reactions: 5
I have just contacted the store and said the exact same, I've shopoed in the douglas store regularly which I won't be doing any more and I've said as much... interesting to see what their response is....

Reactions: 14
I have just contacted the store and said the exact same, I've shopoed in the douglas store regularly which I won't be doing any more and I've said as much... interesting to see what their response is....
Me too. I've sent them a harsh email.

Reactions: 11
Well done I will be doing the same

Reactions: 8
Her mobile home is right next to garryvoe Hotel, literally a couple of yards away. I don't know any pub that's a 10 minute drive from her mobile home, unless she went to Ballycotton ๐Ÿ™ˆ which is completely unlikely when the hotel is right next door to her mobile home.

Reactions: 3
Her mobile home is right next to garryvoe Hotel, literally a couple of yards away. I don't know any pub that's a 10 minute drive from her mobile home, unless she went to Ballycotton ๐Ÿ™ˆ which is completely unlikely when the hotel is right next door to her mobile home.
Is Garryvoe open though? I haven't seen her stories but just thinking it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.