Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's right next door to the garryvoe Hotel, cannot understand why she would go the whole way to Ballycotton to get pints when the hotel is open 🤣🥴
If she did that she’d have no drama of having to drive back roads with pints without lids and her phone falling in them.. as someone said earlier every single thing this physco does is premeditated for Instagram

Reactions: 10
If she did that she’d have no drama of having to drive back roads with pints without lids and her phone falling in them.. as someone said earlier every single thing this physco does is premeditated for Instagram
She's a mental case if she passed the hotel and went to Ballycotton for pints instead. 🥴 I actually wouldn't believe it only if I saw it. She's so full of tit it's unbelievable.

Reactions: 2
Me too. I've sent them a harsh email.
Sorry if this sounds stupid , but are you lucky enough that your email address isn't made up of your actual name ? I'd like to make contact too but obviously not use my personal email

Besties with mirz now
That girl actually bugs the tit out of me.... don't know why she is popular. She popped up on my tiktok and the way she goes on I thought she was about 15 not in her mid 20s. The way she talks too, it's like she tries too hard to sound Irish.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the sequel of the made up Honkey trolley story tonight's story is her phone jumping off the seat bypassing the gravity of going back on the seat her phone goes forward into the takeaway pints 🐮💩
Yeah I was thinking that she must have had to brake fairly hard to cause the phone to fall off the passenger 'chair' into the pints. And if that was the case there'd be nothing left of the pints for it to fall into. Such a load of 🐓and 🐂

Reactions: 11
There isn’t a hope she drove with 8 pints and only spilled a tiny bit from each one! Not a hope! No matter how careful you are! Nope nah gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this sounds stupid , but are you lucky enough that your email address isn't made up of your actual name ? I'd like to make contact too but obviously not use my personal email
I'm ringing their shoo tomm and asking to speak to their PR manager.

Reactions: 3
There isn’t a hope she drove with 8 pints and only spilled a tiny bit from each one! Not a hope! No matter how careful you are! Nope nah gone!
Would you not just ask them to put another plastic cup on top if there was no lids 🤪

My email is my name, I've no problem using that, its directly to cummins sports, I was polite but pointed out how Julie has acted through out lockdown, I've no reason to believe the email will be passed onto her, and even if it is let her come act me, I've proof to back up everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My email is my name, I've no problem using that, its directly to cummins sports, I was polite but pointed out how Julie has acted through out lockdown, I've no reason to believe the email will be passed onto her, and even if it is let her come act me, I've proof to back up everything.
I think your right, they won’t take a fake name/person seriously, just gives her the excuse it’s some troll who’s jealous

Reactions: 7
Yeah you are right I suppose it's just in general I would be nervous when I saw for example (correct me if I'm wrong ) the sweet king or whatever the name is going to the hassle of finding that red FM girl on LinkedIn.

Reactions: 4
Yeah you are right I suppose it's just in general I would be nervous when I saw for example (correct me if I'm wrong ) the sweet king or whatever the name is going to the hassle of finding that red FM girl on LinkedIn.
I wouldn’t be arsed complaining to these companies, they don’t care. I don’t begrudge anything these insta Huns get for free, they pimp out their lives and their children’s for it all. You couldn’t pay me enough to not protect my children’s privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t hear about a girl on Red FM?

Reactions: 1
He wasn't long deleting his post when he realised what a duck up he made by posting it (which isn't the point I know)......I would like to think that Cummins Sports have more cop on and professional integrity than to do something so infantile, the fallout from publicly sharing a private message would be majorly damaging to their reputation!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.