Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What good is bleeping out the cursing, Fionn is standing beside her in the car and she bleeping out of her.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
What is it with them and the language in front of the kids

What good is bleeping out the cursing, Fionn is standing beside her in the car and she bleeping out of her.
Its discusting and the mother too

Yeah you are right I suppose it's just in general I would be nervous when I saw for example (correct me if I'm wrong ) the sweet king or whatever the name is going to the hassle of finding that red FM girl on LinkedIn.
I think cummins sports are slightly more professional than the sweet king idiot!

Pickles was pissed.
And continue to say pissed in front of the kids.
And have a laugh about pissed.
Those kids will have a decent potty mouth by September '22 when they go to primary.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t hear about a girl on Red FM?
A girl messages the Nathan from sweetking saying that the bags of sweets are very expensive/not worth the price. She messaged it to him privately. He then shared it, looked up her personal account on LinkedIn which showed she worked in Redfm (he shared her LinkedIn page) and contacted her employer to say she was rude!?
reality is those bags are so expensive! I don’t understand who buys/can afford to buy them/justify the cost.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
A girl messages the Nathan from sweetking saying that the bags of sweets are very expensive/not worth the price. She messaged it to him privately. He then shared it, looked up her personal account on LinkedIn which showed she worked in Redfm (he shared her LinkedIn page) and contacted her employer to say she was rude!?
reality is those bags are so expensive! I don’t understand who buys/can afford to buy them/justify the cost.
That's awful

Reactions: 2
Holy god, that’s not how to treat a customer who’s giving you feedback. That’s awful carry on

Reactions: 9
Absolutely agree with this 👏🏽 I never understood the concept of paying someone to tell you what you know or lived through! What the duck is the point of it?

I don’t think it’s very appropriate to be promoting con artists to vulnerable people. It’s morally wrong and it’s a disgrace that this is actually legal! I’m shocked that people still visit these scammers, I’m sure that few quid could go towards bills or clothes for your kids! Anyone who takes solace in these frauds should probably think about investing their money in seeing a therapist
My mother always told me they were unlucky. If you went you’d have bad luck.

Reactions: 1
Why bother messaging someone though to tell them their product is too expensive. Just don't buy it. I cannot see the point of doing that. I understand messaging someone like Cummins sports to say you are not happy they are giving freebies to herself but the sweets thing is just weird.

Reactions: 3
My email is my name, I've no problem using that, its directly to cummins sports, I was polite but pointed out how Julie has acted through out lockdown, I've no reason to believe the email will be passed onto her, and even if it is let her come act me, I've proof to back up everything.
Would your communication be protected under GDPR? Ie if they showed her they could be in trouble

I would assume so, interesting to see if I hear from them this week
Be interesting to see if you get a reply. You would wonder what kind of PR set up they have. Could be a simple oversight of Cummins ( I hope so)

Are those children not going to nursery school anymore?
They will be back when it suits her, she has her mother to share the load when they’re away but not a chance will she spend the day with them when they’re back home

Reactions: 5
Isn’t it great how she can pick and choose when she sends them to creche, she doesn’t care as she’s not paying for it 😡😡

Reactions: 13
Those poor children do not have any kind of routine from one week to the next, what is Julie thinking?

Reactions: 5
I would be thinking that the creche may have asked her to keep them away for time being until September . Probably too much bad publicity from her party antics. Parents may have caused uproar.

Reactions: 7
just curious are the twins still going to play school or not?
Don’t think as often, they were there for a couple of days last week. Is the van far away from the creche? Maybe she’s not getting it paid for anymore with her income from IG and only has them in part time?

Reactions: 3
I would be thinking that the creche may have asked her to keep them away for time being until September . Probably too much bad publicity from her party antics. Parents may have caused uproar.
Surely a Creche wouldn’t/couldn’t ask parents not to send their kids for no reason.. yes when she broke the rules and flaunted them by accident and was caught rotten but surely after the 2 week isolation was up they are entitled to go back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.