Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Built like a tank he looks a normal size to me for a three and a half year old

Reactions: 17
So a 32Euro kettle has to go on finance with little woods 2 days ago but no problem with a 50Euro jersey in Lifestyle sports. Like I’m sure if he needs more clothes he’s growing out of them or whatever she could have got some in penny’s for a quarter of the price of money is so tight shes financing kettles? Makes no sense

Reactions: 20
So a 32Euro kettle has to go on finance with little woods 2 days ago but no problem with a 50Euro jersey in Lifestyle sports. Like I’m sure if he needs more clothes he’s growing out of them or whatever she could have got some in penny’s for a quarter of the price of money is so tight shes financing kettles? Makes no sense
No but don't you know he's Ireland's next rugby star, he's a tank....he needs it to show off he's the next Brian O'Driscoll!!

Bet she wouldn't know what a Try is or any of the Munster player's names.... She's just on the look out for some fella to say "Nice Jersey" to the child and then she'll be WEEEAAAK because she just found the twins a new daddy... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You weren't listening " he needs new jerseys, needs them " . Don't all 3 year olds need expensive jerseys. He got a cork one too.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely no need for that amount of language around small kids. NONE! Is it any wonder they act up, they have no routine whatsoever. Children are not to blame.

Reactions: 6
If she sat down and actually ate with her children she might not have to use Peppa and her kids might actually learn some life skills. She did a childcare course FFS but it into practice in your home love.

Edit for spelling mistake

Reactions: 13
It’s nice to know that the twins “desperately needed a bath”’on Tuesday and it’s now two days later and she’s only getting around to it.

Reactions: 5
If she sat down and actually are with her children she might not have to use Peppa and her kids might actually learn some life skills. She did a childcare course FFS but it into practice in your home love
She’d probably do well and increase her following if she got her tit together, stopped complaining 100 times a day and stopped with the donkey act. Who wants to see other peoples kids screaming on IG🙄

Reactions: 6
God love those little kids in a few years. Imagine knowing your father wants nothing to do with you and then seeing those videos and watching your mum curse and resent spending a single minute of her time with them without rolling her eyes or wishing she was somewhere else... Those videos are on the Internet forever Julie, they will find them !!!

She would want to start saving now for all the therapy those kids are going to need..

• Sad
Reactions: 14
God love those little kids in a few years. Imagine knowing your father wants nothing to do with you and then seeing those videos and watching your mum curse and resent spending a single minute of her time with them without rolling her eyes or wishing she was somewhere else... Those videos are on the Internet forever Julie, they will find them !!!

She would want to start saving now for all the therapy those kids are going to need..
Like don’t get me wrong, I do get what she means about those hours from 5-7 in the evening where you feel your stress levels rise with every passing moment.. but I’d never come on and make a show of myself and my kids acting like I can’t stand them and doing the basic stuff to keep them alive like feeding and washing them is driving me insane. No doubt she has it tough at times living alone with the two of them but she doesn’t help herself either. If she put down the phone and stopped recording them like performing monkeys in a zoo and made some actual effort to address their issues and needs then her life would be a lot easier. She enjoys the chaos because it gives her content and she feels it makes her gas and relatable. Being gas and relatable shouldn’t come before being a decent parent and not recording or mocking your children’s every struggle and tantrum. Imagine what they see from their little perspective all day, mammy roaring into the phone morning til night, recording their tantrums and eye rolling about taking care of their basic needs. Life is hard with kids but Julie brings most of the stresses on herself with her approach and attitude to things. She is lazy and wants the easy way out at all times

Reactions: 15
I really like the jacket she is wearing! Anyone know where she got it?

Reactions: 1
She has no structure to her day. Maybe if she had a job, even part time it would kick in some sort of routine. Same as grace. Sitting around all day with no focus is not good or healthy for anyone
Agree with you. She seemed so much more together when she was working and there was a routine. Obviously things would have taken a hiccup when her dad started going downhill but it's not been helped by the pandemic and being out of work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.