Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chicken curry again.

I'm sitting here having shepherds pie for dinner and wondering does she ever do anything apart from chicken curry, steamed frozen veg or ch8cken in black bean ( we never got the cookalong).
Im raging was waiting on the black bean demo :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't forget mushy peas with everything!
Straight from a tin.

Don't get me wrong, when my kids were small I was well able to throw a quick dinner together that only consisted of opening packets BUT for the most part I was concerned about them having nutritious food.
Nothing wrong with chicken curry or the other 2 dishes but has she ever actually cooked a full meal? By that I mean, from the start, raw ingredients? I'm not counting salad potatoes chopped and frozen veg thrown in or ready meals from the Beer Garden.
Never seen a shepherds pie/ spag bol / bacon and cabbage.

Im raging was waiting on the black bean demo :LOL:
I know!!! I had my jar and deli chicken ready

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Weekend in the van stretches to Tuesday night #noworktobethinkingabout

Reactions: 6
Her hair is seriously grossing me out, it hasn't been washed in days 🤢
Thats why she had the hat on today and pretended it was to cover the greys.. witch you got your colour done before restrictions lifted the greys aren’t back that quick wash your hair you animal

• Sick
  • Haha
Yea you do have to have an account to view attachments, wonder will they post the pictures of the twins down in Monaghan🤣🤣
It’s obvious there’s a few accounts here( maybe all the same person) who have a personal grudge against Julie, you question a statement on here and a few accounts pounce On you🤔
I think it's possibly because you always seem to be sneering at the comments people make about her, not trying to insult you but you constantly laugh at what's said by others, I often wonder why you bother reading tbh. Before you say it, I've nothing personal against her, don't know anyone from Cork and usually scroll quickly through these threads but whenever there's a comment mocking the posters here I double back and it's always you 🤔

• Haha
I think it's possibly because you always seem to be sneering at the comments people make about her, not trying to insult you but you constantly laugh at what's said by others, I often wonder why you bother reading tbh. Before you say it, I've nothing personal against her, don't know anyone from Cork and usually scroll quickly through these threads but whenever there's a comment mocking the posters here I double back and it's always you 🤔
I definitely don’t sneer at all the comments, the ones that are bullshit yes definitely, I’ll be honest this thread used to be a laugh but when there’s loads of absolute bullshit wrote here there’s no difference in listening to Julie’s bullshit stories!? You can’t even have a healthy conversation about a difference of opinion with some posters.
I’m not a nasty person so I’m not going to be a nasty bleep about a stranger and 3 year old kids just because I’m anonymous on here!
I’ve said plenty of times before Julie gives us plenty to call her out on here but I don’t understand the ones who constantly add on bits here and then go to the extremes of setting up fake profiles to “out her” like she’s a nobody🥴Who cares

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I definitely don’t sneer at all the comments, the ones that are bullshit yes definitely, I’ll be honest this thread used to be a laugh but when there’s loads of absolute bullshit wrote here there’s no difference in listening to Julie’s bullshit stories!? You can’t even have a healthy conversation about a difference of opinion with some posters.
I’m not a nasty person so I’m not going to be a nasty bleep about a stranger and 3 year old kids just because I’m anonymous on here!
I’ve said plenty of times before Julie gives us plenty to call her out on here but I don’t understand the ones who constantly add on bits here and then go to the extremes of setting up fake profiles to “out her” like she’s a nobody🥴Who cares
But @Teenytot are the kids still going up to Monaghan every weekend? 🤔🤣

Reactions: 3
Do you have to be a VIP member before you can use that wonky smile emoji... I can't find it? Is it one of the perks 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is she hoping to gain by constantly referring to the fact that she can't cope with her kids. Is it just a 'saying' where she comes from or is she hoping the fella will waltz back in from Auz and say I'm back honey, I heard you weren't coping 🤔. Like, I don't know if she can really cope, or not. 😄 Plz help.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is she hoping to gain by constantly referring to the fact that she can't cope with her kids. Is it just a 'saying' where she comes from or is she hoping the fella will waltz back in from Auz and say I'm back honey, I heard you weren't coping 🤔. Like, I don't know if she can really cope, or not. 😄 Plz help.
I think she’s miserable and definitely struggles not just with the twins but everything, not keeping the house clean, her hair, never wanting to be at home, buying tons of absolute shite for her & the kids🙄 buying a ton of shite might make u happy for the day or whatever but if your really struggling that happiness doesn’t last long.
She really needs to sort herself out, abit of structure and routine in that house would make her life so much easier

Reactions: 13
She has no structure to her day. Maybe if she had a job, even part time it would kick in some sort of routine. Same as grace. Sitting around all day with no focus is not good or healthy for anyone

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.