Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have I seen? Imagine being in a bath as a baby/toddler and your mother who is supposed to be washing/minding you is standing narrating what is happening to 70,000 strangers.
Why is this not a matter for tusla???

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry I heard Fiona was a good medium but half of what she said I could say to Julie aswel .

Reactions: 11
slap a bow on me and call my cynical but I’m really wondering where those kids even in the bath

Reactions: 6
I have stopped watching her I feel sorry for her losing her father but that bloody egg board and the free bird fly then the hunger strikers post in the middle of it
Her children are both gorgeous kids but so out of control she needs to wise up put the phone down we don't want to or need to see boiled eggs every day infact I am surprised she hasn't a hen house in the garden .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have stopped watching her I feel sorry for her losing her father but that bloody egg board and the free bird fly then the hunger strikers post in the middle of it
Her children are both gorgeous kids but so out of control she needs to wise up put the phone down we don't want to or need to see boiled eggs every day infact I am surprised she hasn't a hen house in the garden .
Don't give her ideas 🤪

Reactions: 2
God love those little kids in a few years. Imagine knowing your father wants nothing to do with you and then seeing those videos and watching your mum curse and resent spending a single minute of her time with them without rolling her eyes or wishing she was somewhere else... Those videos are on the Internet forever Julie, they will find them !!!

She would want to start saving now for all the therapy those kids are going to need..
I was thinking the exact same thing, imagine knowing your mother felt that way about you. Its heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Jesus they really aren’t Joanne marie Cronin got a following because people think she’s slow, Liz Reaney drunken rants, SuperShit mom of the drunk driving and leering into the camera like a sexual predator, Julie who sold off her dead dad’s memory before the man was even buried. The only saving Grace could be Lisa Jordan.
Also can you tell me where to find these threads on Twitter is it a call out page?
I know we have a terrible bunch.

I wanted start a blog myself but I be petrified. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like she’s going down the route of seeing a con artist, I mean medium 🙄

Reactions: 9
I could have grabbed a crystal ball, charged her and another 60 dopes 60 quid and said the robin was her dad, sure we've been seeing the bleeping bird since he died for jaysus sake

Reactions: 16
Did ya ever hear such tripe. It's easy to read these fools as they overshare everything. Easy money, well played Fiona 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.