Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely! bleeping hell it’s a sad state of affairs when we can’t share a photo between us for the lols 🙄 Jesus I’m deadly for forgetting to tax my car it’s just I don’t go publicising it online like jules 🥴🤣 like it’s not like she won’t have to pay the arrears when she goes to back tax it anyway 🤣
🤣🤣 and half the shite she posts is made up for the gram🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He dads funeral was barely over when she was advertising those awful egg boards...they would have been discussed with that company weeks/months before hand, so even before he passed away she was planning on making money off it.
It was disgusting she’s beyond greedy I hope when she’s older and she’s done with Instagram she looks back at her behaviour and is ashamed of herself claiming to adore her dad couldn’t even say the word cancer for how long, she wasn’t long about selling him memory

Reactions: 7
Just had a look at that twitter page it's definitely someone from Cork or just has it out for the cork ones..

Just had a look at that twitter page it's definitely someone from Cork or just has it out for the cork ones..
I think it’s someone from here. I really hope not but they are using screenshots from here anyway and you have to have an account here to view the screenshots I think 🥴 they are going down a dangerous route whoever it is..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think it’s someone from here. I really hope not but they are using screenshots from here anyway and you have to have an account here to view the screenshots I think 🥴 they are going down a dangerous route whoever it is..
Is your picture not from war against Instagrammers?

No time stamp on it so just presumed from there as same picture is on W.A.I.
Nope, held my thumb down when the pic of the out of date tax disc was visible on the story and screenshot it. War against Instagrammers is too much of an effort for me to go on to. The screen grab I took is the exact same as the one on the Twitter page so I am presuming it was taking from here

Reactions: 1
Nope, held my thumb down when the pic of the out of date tax disc was visible on the story and screenshot it. War against Instagrammers is too much of an effort for me to go on to. The screen grab I took is the exact same as the one on the Twitter page so I am presuming it was taking from here
If your time on your phone and battery life was on the twitter post fair enough but its not so they could easily of sourced it from WAI. It makes no difference was just pointing it out but I would definitely believe whoever runs it is on here (y)

Reactions: 2
Cork people get an awful hard time we aren’t well represented in the blogger world atm 🤣 I think it’s quite likely to be someone on the Terry mcevoy thread the tweets seems quite emotional about her and a lot of people on that tread have been very hurt and sharing their stories. Either way I think because they aren’t directly tagging them it probably wouldn’t be classed as aiming hate at them. Twitter wouldn’t be for me anyway seems like anything goes about anything there!

If your time on your phone and battery life was on the twitter post fair enough but its not so they could easily of sourced it from WAI. It makes no difference was just pointing it out but I would definitely believe whoever runs it is on here (y)
The one with the time stamp is the one I posted the one with the police car emoji is the one the Twitter account posted... you can see where the timestamp was cropped out and also where the police car was added in possibly via Snapchat editor but anyway...... let’s not be petty
932B0A00-146D-4DEB-A699-C1527D6B6267.png

Attachments

The one with the time stamp is the one I posted the one with the police car emoji is the one the Twitter account posted... you can see where the timestamp was cropped out and also where the police car was added in possibly via Snapchat editor but anyway...... let’s not be petty View attachment 580771

Look what i can get off WAI and can crop, i didnt watch the stories just using quick screen grab as an example. And if they did take yours you took Julies to begin with :LOL:
Screenshot_20210519_134251.jpg

Last edited:
Cork people get an awful hard time we aren’t well represented in the blogger world atm 🤣 I think it’s quite likely to be someone on the Terry mcevoy thread the tweets seems quite emotional about her and a lot of people on that tread have been very hurt and sharing their stories. Either way I think because they aren’t directly tagging them it probably wouldn’t be classed as aiming hate at them. Twitter wouldn’t be for me anyway seems like anything goes about anything there!
Jesus they really aren’t Joanne marie Cronin got a following because people think she’s slow, Liz Reaney drunken rants, SuperShit mom of the drunk driving and leering into the camera like a sexual predator, Julie who sold off her dead dad’s memory before the man was even buried. The only saving Grace could be Lisa Jordan.
Also can you tell me where to find these threads on Twitter is it a call out page?

Reactions: 7
Yea you do have to have an account to view attachments, wonder will they post the pictures of the twins down in Monaghan🤣🤣
It’s obvious there’s a few accounts here( maybe all the same person) who have a personal grudge against Julie, you question a statement on here and a few accounts pounce On you🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s the name of the Twitter page, I want a 👃🏻 😉
Jesus they really aren’t Joanne marie Cronin got a following because people think she’s slow, Liz Reaney drunken rants, SuperShit mom of the drunk driving and leering into the camera like a sexual predator, Julie who sold off her dead dad’s memory before the man was even buried. The only saving Grace could be Lisa Jordan.
Also can you tell me where to find these threads on Twitter is it a call out page?
Try looking on page 43 on this thread. Its not very exciting but have a 👃

Chicken curry again.

I'm sitting here having shepherds pie for dinner and wondering does she ever do anything apart from chicken curry, steamed frozen veg or ch8cken in black bean ( we never got the cookalong).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chicken curry again.

I'm sitting here having shepherds pie for dinner and wondering does she ever do anything apart from chicken curry, steamed frozen veg or ch8cken in black bean ( we never got the cookalong).
Don't forget mushy peas with everything!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.