Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she told that story about ER being at the doctor and she couldn’t bring her to get a toy did she not give a different ending, it wasn’t a duvet in home store as far as I remember!!

Reactions: 5
When she told that story about ER being at the doctor and she couldn’t bring her to get a toy did she not give a different ending, it wasn’t a duvet in home store as far as I remember!!
I’m almost positive she did go to
Home store and she got a duvet 🥴

Reactions: 3
Yes she did say she bribed her with a duvet set from Homestore (she was in and out of there as often as Dunnes at that point). But why you'd have to do that is beyond me. Just bring her to the doctor and be done with it. No need for a treat. And the smyths thing. Why, why did they need to go to a toy shop. Couldn't tell you when any of mine were last in a toy shop. She is making out like they were so deprived by not being able to go, ah sure god help them. They certainly didn't look excited at all to be there. And there's been no more about the bikes from Halfords after the day she showed herself cackling on her stories at that lovely wee boy instead of helping him.

Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ get off the bloody phone and get your children into a routine. No wonder that poor child keeps coming down when you're roaring into the phone. Let him go to the toilet in peace ffs,

Reactions: 7
Hair up in a towel and its bone dry...you can see tue little hairs at the back arent even damp. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She throws them into bed with iPads and then wonders why they won’t sleep. Jesus if she had an ounce of routine and read them a story every night and no screen time they would be asleep in no time. She’ll never be able to pry those tablets off them now it’s actually disgraceful

Reactions: 17
Hair up in a towel and its bone dry...you can see tue little hairs at the back arent even damp. 🤢
No surprise, this is the one who this evening said the kids needed a bath but she couldn't be bothered doing it. I hate talking about kids but I'm presuming they haven't had a bath in about a week. Baths are such a part of our routine here that they are done automatically every evening. I'd be mortified if I was her.

Reactions: 15
No surprise, this is the one who this evening said the kids needed a bath but she couldn't be bothered doing it. I hate talking about kids but I'm presuming they haven't had a bath in about a week. Baths are such a part of our routine here that they are done automatically every evening. I'd be mortified if I was her.
I can’t believe she broadcast that. They would have been in the mobile for a good few days now and I assume no bath. She’s actually a disgrace

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she broadcast that. They would have been in the mobile for a good few days now and I assume no bath. She’s actually a disgrace
Yep. And considering she shows us everything, from what it looks like the last time she gave those poor kids a bath was the evening she got soaked. That's easy pushing on 2 weeks.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yep. And considering she shows us everything, from what it looks like the last time she gave those poor kids a bath was the evening she got soaked. That's easy pushing on 2 weeks.
I do bath time every night but maybe miss it the odd time depending on what’s going on
Would their wee bums not be raw? Especially when still in pull ups at night.
🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Those poor kids being used for content and exposed to 70k people everyday it makes me sick 😣 kids that age should be playing with their toys, colouring, doing jigsaws when it's raining or outside in the fresh air when it's fine not stuck in bed at 6pm with a tablet that quiet frankly is destroying them and then she whinges they won't sleep 😖 (angry side note.. The irony of promoting those blue screen glasses to protect her eyes etc when she's watching her screen but who's protecting your children's eyes Julie or is it always about you 😠) the screaming into the phone while shouting up the stairs to the children! Who are the people who find this woman relatable.. My heart is broke thinking of those poor kids my little girl is the same age and I can't imagine rearing her like this.. Rant over 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’ll have to join Julies Bad Mom club so cos my kids are hopped in the shower once a week 🙈 we don’t have a bath so once they can stand they all go into it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those poor kids being used for content and exposed to 70k people everyday it makes me sick 😣 kids that age should be playing with their toys, colouring, doing jigsaws when it's raining or outside in the fresh air when it's fine not stuck in bed at 6pm with a tablet that quiet frankly is destroying them and then she whinges they won't sleep 😖 (angry side note.. The irony of promoting those blue screen glasses to protect her eyes etc when she's watching her screen but who's protecting your children's eyes Julie or is it always about you 😠) the screaming into the phone while shouting up the stairs to the children! Who are the people who find this woman relatable.. My heart is broke thinking of those poor kids my little girl is the same age and I can't imagine rearing her like this.. Rant over 😅
Agree with every word
It is heart breaking
Poor poor children
She is an absolute disgrace

Reactions: 5
She throws them into bed with iPads and then wonders why they won’t sleep. Jesus if she had an ounce of routine and read them a story every night and no screen time they would be asleep in no time. She’ll never be able to pry those tablets off them now it’s actually disgraceful
And at 6pm in all fairness 🤦‍♀️ no wonder they come into her bed every night

Agree with every word
It is heart breaking
Poor poor children
She is an absolute disgrace
And wasting precious time that she could be putting to good use getting the kids in a proper routine instead of making pointless reels for Instagram

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.