Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll have to join Julies Bad Mom club so cos my kids are hopped in the shower once a week 🙈 we don’t have a bath so once they can stand they all go into it!!
You won't get in, you spelled Klub wrong!!! Na, na gone🤣 skittin here😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And at 6pm in all fairness 🤦‍♀️ no wonder they come into her bed every night

And wasting precious time that she could be putting to good use getting the kids in a proper routine instead of making pointless reels for Instagram
she genuinely seems to HATE being in their company 😖 like WTF

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I truly believe Julie is just playing up and into the content discussed here and it is so immature and pathetic to watch. My heart breaks seeing the kiddies sent to bed with a iPad actually makes my stomach drop. Why can't she just put the phone down? Why can't she sit down and have meal times and some structure . Why can't she do a gentle wind down night bed routine , read a book or sing songs? For a girl who worked in childcare the crèche is better off that she hasn't gone back to work.if this crap she is willing to share with the world what in gods earth was she at when working
I find it strange to say this myself as obviously I don't know her personally but her carry on is really grinding my gears the last few weeks. It's the 2 smallies 💔💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does she not get a pain in her hole making up fake stories? God what a life to have, hate to be her 😔

Reactions: 16
What grinds my gears is she says she puts them in bed with the iPads so as she can tidy up WHILST they are looking at them. But all she bleeping does is screech into her phone and moan about them.

Reactions: 13
What is with her tiktok, ER bursting for the toilet but apparently to afraid to leave the table in case she misses out on something (?)...so instead of picking her up and taking her she's videoing her wiggling around trying to hold it.....I mean like how is that content?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ll have to join Julies Bad Mom club so cos my kids are hopped in the shower once a week 🙈 we don’t have a bath so once they can stand they all go into it!!
Makes 2 of us it's 1 bath 1 shower a week for smallies. I'd never get hairs dried each night they are like Rapunzel

Reactions: 6
Julie only has her kids as content she set up that page to exploit them from the word go , she got her house by saying she was homeless when she was clearly living in her mothers gas she has a bedroom there now isn’t it but they couldn’t make room for her with tiny babies, Julie is just a manipulative witch will lie and exploit her children to get what she wants, she proved herself to be the lowest of the low in my opinion when she used her fathers death to make a quick buck. Horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Look at where she’s parked is right!! In the set down only area, too fuckn stingy to pay for the carpark right above that area, what a knacker

Reactions: 7
Julie only has her kids as content she set up that page to exploit them from the word go , she got her house by saying she was homeless when she was clearly living in her mothers gas she has a bedroom there now isn’t it but they couldn’t make room for her with tiny babies, Julie is just a manipulative witch will lie and exploit her children to get what she wants, she proved herself to be the lowest of the low in my opinion when she used her fathers death to make a quick buck. Horrible person.
He dads funeral was barely over when she was advertising those awful egg boards...they would have been discussed with that company weeks/months before hand, so even before he passed away she was planning on making money off it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s been called out on that Twitter page re the no tax... and another reference to the party
Hmmm that was the exact screenshot used to call her out that I posted here the other day 🥴 I hope it’s not someone here that is directing hate towards her on Twitter. There is a difference to discussing her here on a forum with a dedicated thread than there is aiming and tagging her on tit on Twitter....

Reactions: 17
Hmmm that was the exact screenshot used to call her out that I posted here the other day 🥴 I hope it’s not someone here that is directing hate towards her on Twitter. There is a difference to discussing her here on a forum with a dedicated thread than there is aiming and tagging her on tit on Twitter....
It’s definitely someone from here, clearly have a personal issue with her to go to that much trouble but they’ll end up looking like some unhinged stalker🥴 giving Julie all the ammunition she needs to call everyone trolls

It’s definitely someone from here, clearly have a personal issue with her to go to that much trouble but they’ll end up looking like some unhinged stalker🥴 giving Julie all the ammunition she needs to call everyone trolls
The list of followers on that page have people’s full names, places of work too so maybe people should think before they post stuff on Twitter as I think that would possibly come under the harmful communications act 🥴 not to mention giving people on this forum a really bad name

The list of followers on that page have people’s full names, places of work too so maybe people should think before they post stuff on Twitter as I think that would possibly come under the harmful communications act 🥴 not to mention giving people on this forum a really bad name
Well they deserve everything they get if they get caught, one thing having an opinion on what she shares but setting up multiple public accounts to out her is something else🤔
Think it would be time to take the blaggers advice and unfollow them if they get you that angry😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well they deserve everything they get if they get caught, one thing having an opinion on what she shares but setting up multiple public accounts to out her is something else🤔
Think it would be time to take the blaggers advice and unfollow them if they get you that angry😂😂
Absolutely! bleeping hell it’s a sad state of affairs when we can’t share a photo between us for the lols 🙄 Jesus I’m deadly for forgetting to tax my car it’s just I don’t go publicising it online like jules 🥴🤣 like it’s not like she won’t have to pay the arrears when she goes to back tax it anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.