Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your stomach is In bits from your weekend of drinking not the water JOOOOLIE

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely infuriating how much she uses Sean and her mother - constantly pawning the twins off on them. And then comes on crying about being a single mother she actually has more help and support than someone in a relationship/married

Reactions: 17
I was in Youghal today aswell. So glad I didnt see her roaring into her phone.

The voice can go normal enough at times when she was talking about her mum wanting her to stay so she obviously puts on the thick accent. I know people that come from relatively near to Julie and they dont talk like her at all

Reactions: 4
Very nice of her to think of giving her Mam a break, ffs who's the mother of these children ? Her mother is wrecked from them because needy Joolie imposes herself on her mother and hangs out off her coat tails. Why do her family enable this carry on ?
Giving her mam a break then says we're staying another night so my mam is gone for a walk with the twins. The only one who gets a break is Joooooolie🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are they not only 3?? 🤔
They are not going to school in September, they have two years of pre-school surely?
They're 4 in October so I'd imagine they'll be in preschool again this September and then next year (September 2022) they'll be going to primary school.

Still though, it's absolutely ridiculous spoon feeding 3.5 year olds in a car. Bad enough if they were being spoon fed at a table at that age. No parenting at all. She has them ruined with her "anything for an easy life" attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They're 4 in October so I'd imagine they'll be in preschool again this September and then next year (September 2022) they'll be going to primary school.

Still though, it's absolutely ridiculous spoon feeding 3.5 year olds in a car. Bad enough if they were being spoon fed at a table at that age. No parenting at all. She has them ruined with her "anything for an easy life" attitude.
My child is 2.5 eats with a fork and a spoon at the table with no screens....I'm not mother of the year but basic lessons 🙄

Reactions: 15
Usually it's the grandparents who give the mother a break. Julie has it in reverse. Fair play to Paula rearing another brood. She must wonder where she went wrong with jules

• Haha
Reactions: 9
True - I feel conflicted watching her stories because it's like I agree with her points but hate the way she writes 🙈 everything is written like a dramatic novel I think! And sometimes you'd have to wonder would she not sell off some of her many many pairs of louboutins or chanel bags to pay for the bits of equipment she has to wait so long for (you absolutely should NOT have to do this, but unfortunately with the way our government is, you get left waiting for ages )
Sorry off topic I know hut shes mentioned this on her story now but she's missing the point...there's nothing wrong with holding onto the bags etc it just seems like something you'd sell on straight away to add to a fund for the wee baby 🤷‍♀️ she must have thousands worth of bags and shoes (let's not forget she more or less poor shamed people for daring to buy fakes off ali so we know hers are real...) . Wish all the best for the family

Sorry off topic I know hut shes mentioned this on her story now but she's missing the point...there's nothing wrong with holding onto the bags etc it just seems like something you'd sell on straight away to add to a fund for the wee baby 🤷‍♀️ she must have thousands worth of bags and shoes (let's not forget she more or less poor shamed people for daring to buy fakes off ali so we know hers are real...) . Wish all the best for the family
I was going to comment about this as I saw her story where it mentioned the comment avout the bags. I have to say wanting to speak to Michael Martin after her daughter fell and being frustrated when she couldnt talk to him that very day was ott. I feel for her and it is awful that their daughter fell but he is the Taoiseach. His diary is planned well in advance. Can you imagine if the parent of every child in similar circumstances wanted to speak to the Taoiseach after a fall same with relatives of elderly people in nursing homes if they fell.

Also the chair was privately bought so not sure what she was going to say? Maybe that if they had more funding from HSE the chair would be better?

Reactions: 1
I was going to comment about this as I saw her story where it mentioned the comment avout the bags. I have to say wanting to speak to Michael Martin after her daughter fell and being frustrated when she couldnt talk to him that very day was ott. I feel for her and it is awful that their daughter fell but he is the Taoiseach. His diary is planned well in advance. Can you imagine if the parent of every child in similar circumstances wanted to speak to the Taoiseach after a fall same with relatives of elderly people in nursing homes if they fell.

Also the chair was privately bought so not sure what she was going to say? Maybe that if they had more funding from HSE the chair would be better?
Just to add aswell I'm not sure i believe someone sent her this - thats what all the bloggers say and usually seems to be code for "i searched my name and found a thread on me"

Reactions: 2
Absolutely infuriating how much she uses Sean and her mother - constantly pawning the twins off on them. And then comes on crying about being a single mother she actually has more help and support than someone in a relationship/married

This.

All of this.
My child is 2.5 eats with a fork and a spoon at the table with no screens....I'm not mother of the year but basic lessons 🙄

Same. Child can feed herself at 2 because she's independent.

Reactions: 3
The offence is actually not having tax displayed. It doesn't matter if an up to date one is in the glovebox or on the seat next to the driver. It's supposed to be displayed. Now, with the with the new technology if you've paid your tax it won't trigger an alert in a garda car behind you. But if stopped at a checkpoint they could still issue a fine for non display, but I'd imagine if you had it somewhere in the car they would likely just tell you to put it up.
But only an idiot would go around with no tax while buying shite left right and centre. In the same way only an idiot would broadcast driving hungover and drinking at a playground.
I had the same problem with my NCT, my disc holder only had two holes it was my first NCT and I was driving around with the disc in my glove compartment and got the ‘it’s as much of an offence to not display your disc’

I had the same problem with my NCT, my disc holder only had two holes it was my first NCT and I was driving around with the disc in my glove compartment and got the ‘it’s as much of an offence to not display your disc’
I bought a brand new car last year and didn’t have the tax displayed and I was read the riot act too 🙄 suppose I didn’t have 2 toddlers in my car to soften the blow 😅

Reactions: 4
She can’t even explain what a filtered kettle is without making a balls of it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.