Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drinks Whilst the kids play . Using the word whilst is not going to make you posh Julie. Nothing will !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously bragging about haven Sean and some.fella bring alcohol to a play ground . Oh my god and wait a Robin will appear soon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She just doesn’t care, does she ever think, we would always be very careful about who has a drink the night before & who is driving in the Morning.
Omg is the car tax expired since 02/21

As to drinking the playground very classy jules

Reactions: 6
Literally the people everyone hates to be bedside on hols 🤣 they're trash, drinking in the playground 🤮 dragged up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Back at the playground again. Hope there’s no sign of Julie and her cocktails there when I go tomorrow morning 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She just doesn’t care, does she ever think, we would always be very careful about who has a drink the night before & who is driving in the Morning.
Omg is the car tax expired since 02/21

As to drinking the playground very classy jules
It probably is and the kids probably threw out 🙄

Reactions: 2
Shes one sneery little witch.. Sean's a bigger fool to have bought them 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ shes a proper tinker that one.. absolutely scrapping the barrel now

Reactions: 12
Along with the NCT 😏

Sure don't you know she'll have a sob story up & didn't she get stopped at a cheackpoint not so long ago????
She did, and also said she told the Guards she paid it the day before or something. I can't understand how people *julie* spend a fortune on absolute shite but fail to pay their car tax and/or insurance etc. I read before that if you are in an accident and have no tax your insurance is void. Like her tax is 3mths out of date 🤯🤬

Reactions: 11
Let us taxpayers continue to supplement these down and out benefit scroungers who do nothing but still have cash to throw around . 🤬🤬🤬
Like where I live if your tax is more than 2 months out of date the guards take it off you!! 😱 I’d say doesn’t give a duck once she has the twins in the car she prob thinks she’s untouchable because the guard more than likely won’t take the car off her with the 2 kids

Reactions: 7
Her stories this morning sum up her whole attitude to life. If she said Sean was ‘caught’ once she said it 10 times.
It’s all about catching someone out to pay for something , using trickery or cute hoorness. Would it occur to her that he loves the kids and is a good person and wants to treat them?
no... be on the make, always on the make!! Catch and scheme and plot... and make someone else pay for your life

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.