Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperately trying to put her perfect mom act back on today, sorry Jules I don't think the AR agency would promote blaggers who go knacker drinking in a childrens playground or who drive around with babies in the car still drunk/hungover from the night before with no tax.

Reactions: 21
Sean always gets caught, he said it himself. Its not breaking news, she uses and abuses his generous nature, shame on her and he does it out if love for Fionn and Arrrin !

Reactions: 10
Actually mortified that she can’t be responsible enough to tax her car...but will buy patios, bouncy castles, stick on tiles ..but can’t pay vehicle tax, it ain’t optional 😂😂 and risk having the car taken off her? So scummy to not abide by any rules but her own!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When she was stopped by the Guards last time about her tax, was it not on the ground all scrunched up (by the kids)? I reckon she deliberately showed the out of date disc again and will come on camera with the in date one - simply to show us and for engagement.
As for the drinking in the park.. knacker drinking pure & simple.

Reactions: 15
When she was stopped by the Guards last time about her tax, was it not on the ground all scrunched up (by the kids)? I reckon she deliberately showed the out of date disc again and will come on camera with the in date one - simply to show us and for engagement.
As for the drinking in the park.. knacker drinking pure & simple.
That’s exactly what she’s doing. Waiting for the uproar over it and then she can come on with the one in date🤣 trolling the tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha... a quick call to the local Gardai to notify re out of date tax will see the vehicle seized. She’s already gotten favourable treatment in the pasty being ignored, I’m sure the Gardai won’t get away with not following up on this one.

Reactions: 8
Ha... a quick call to the local Gardai to notify re out of date tax will see the vehicle seized. She’s already gotten favourable treatment in the pasty being ignored, I’m sure the Gardai won’t get away with not following up on this one.
That’s what she’s betting on and of course it’ll look some crazed troll, of course she’s got tax she’s not really a donkey😂 she’s baiting tattlers and laughing her ass off when they bite

Reactions: 2
Well she can only be "lucky" for so long. Most Garda cars are fitted with vehicle registration recognition and if one comes up behind her it will inform the guards she is driving a car with no tax and pull her over. They don't need to stop you at checkpoints anymore to check your discs.. That's how my idiot neighbour had her car seized. Tax was out almost 3 months and she was pulled over near Blanchardstown by a garda car behind her. Car taken off her with her 3 kids and herself left on the side of the road, and 80e fine plus had to tax her car and pay impound fines.. Oh and not forgetting the 3 penelty points..

Reactions: 5
Knowing her its fully up to date but took out the cert so everyone here would witch that she didnt buy up to date cert. This is Julie loves stirring the tit

Reactions: 12
That’s exactly what she’s doing. Waiting for the uproar over it and then she can come on with the one in date🤣 trolling the tattlers
The offence is actually not having tax displayed. It doesn't matter if an up to date one is in the glovebox or on the seat next to the driver. It's supposed to be displayed. Now, with the with the new technology if you've paid your tax it won't trigger an alert in a garda car behind you. But if stopped at a checkpoint they could still issue a fine for non display, but I'd imagine if you had it somewhere in the car they would likely just tell you to put it up.
But only an idiot would go around with no tax while buying shite left right and centre. In the same way only an idiot would broadcast driving hungover and drinking at a playground.

Reactions: 12
The offence is actually not having tax displayed. It doesn't matter if an up to date one is in the glovebox or on the seat next to the driver. It's supposed to be displayed. Now, with the with the new technology if you've paid your tax it won't trigger an alert in a garda car behind you. But if stopped at a checkpoint they could still issue a fine for non display, but I'd imagine if you had it somewhere in the car they would likely just tell you to put it up.
But only an idiot would go around with no tax while buying shite left right and centre. In the same way only an idiot would broadcast driving hungover and drinking at a playground.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the disc was taken out for the story😂 or else erin has it in her pocket 🤣🤣 she loves getting a rise out of people on here

Reactions: 4
What is with her voice in the recent snaps about staying down tonight even though she wanted to give her mam a break... litrally sounds like she lying making the end of the sentence really high like she's trying to convince us that's true. Who actually cares like? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she say her Mam is getting "vaccined" tomorrow? Julie the word is vaccinated you donkey 🤦‍♀️ she has a very poor grasp of the English language... Poor kids will have no hope when it's comes to her helping out with school homework

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is with her voice in the recent snaps about staying down tonight even though she wanted to give her mam a break... litrally sounds like she lying making the end of the sentence really high like she's trying to convince us that's true. Who actually cares like? 🤣
Very nice of her to think of giving her Mam a break, ffs who's the mother of these children ? Her mother is wrecked from them because needy Joolie imposes herself on her mother and hangs out off her coat tails. Why do her family enable this carry on ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.