Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can Erin reach bowls/delph? Surely that’s a bit of a hazard, especially letting her walk up the stairs with two full bowls? My mind goes straight to the worse case scenario though, so maybe I’m a bit dramatic about it.

Reactions: 3
Why can Erin reach bowls/delph? Surely that’s a bit of a hazard, especially letting her walk up the stairs with two full bowls? My mind goes straight to the worse case scenario though, so maybe I’m a bit dramatic about it.
I'm the same as you 😳😅

Reactions: 2
I have all my crockery down at an accessible point for the kids and always have. They’ve since toddlers been able to get their own cups/bowls

Reactions: 4
I’d highly doubt she did it herself, wouldn’t believe a word from Julie

Reactions: 12
Just asking here as its another Irish influencer...but does anybody epse follow Katie Healy Nolan? She's a dose lately

Reactions: 7
Just asking here as its another Irish influencer...but does anybody epse follow Katie Healy Nolan? She's a dose lately
I follow her and I like her. I wouldnt agree with everything she puts up but that's par for the course. Love her calling out that crack pot Aisling O Loughlin's tit. She really is trying to do everything she can for her daughter. The story about a piece of equipment they need for their girl sitting gathering dust in an office when they are waiting months and months is infuriating.

I follow her and I like her. I wouldnt agree with everything she puts up but that's par for the course. Love her calling out that crack pot Aisling O Loughlin's tit. She really is trying to do everything she can for her daughter. The story about a piece of equipment they need for their girl sitting gathering dust in an office when they are waiting months and months is infuriating.
True - I feel conflicted watching her stories because it's like I agree with her points but hate the way she writes 🙈 everything is written like a dramatic novel I think! And sometimes you'd have to wonder would she not sell off some of her many many pairs of louboutins or chanel bags to pay for the bits of equipment she has to wait so long for (you absolutely should NOT have to do this, but unfortunately with the way our government is, you get left waiting for ages )

Reactions: 7
True - I feel conflicted watching her stories because it's like I agree with her points but hate the way she writes 🙈 everything is written like a dramatic novel I think! And sometimes you'd have to wonder would she not sell off some of her many many pairs of louboutins or chanel bags to pay for the bits of equipment she has to wait so long for (you absolutely should NOT have to do this, but unfortunately with the way our government is, you get left waiting for ages )
I think they already have bought a lot of the equipment privately which 100% shouldnt be necessary.

Shes just lazy.....anything for a quite life
I was quite shocked to see the soother & bottle the other night, ffs they are nearly 4 and going to school next year (read that Julie school not free childcare you insist on calling school).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You definitely wouldn’t be making a grid post about it and add it to your own business page... the OP was giving her some good advice.. get Spock to remove it from her stories ASAP!
why is she called Spock? I went through the last few threads And can’t see why? I’m a relative newbie but am dying of curiosity

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.