Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way that happened. She is attached to her phone. She would have seen the missed calls.
She is all night thinking of that story for this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolute bull shitter 🤣 so emergency only happen at 5am grand to ignore her mate at 5pm so 🤣 she actually makes herself look bad while trying to make herself look good, cracks me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sweet Jesus this woman cant even make an appointment online (pennys) without there being a big song and dance... a made up one at! Does she think coming across as thick as 2 planks is appealing? Its bleeping definitely not relatable. Painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Such a greedy witch always trying to get one up on everyone else.. let you her friends queue like everyone else did Julie, she never misses an opportunity to grab grab grab

Reactions: 11
I dont understand the rush to penneys. Like sure I love a browse but before I would actually make an appt or queue up when it opens properly. All her friends are obviously unemployed too to be able to make appointments for a Monday morning.

Reactions: 21
I hope she doesnt get in now because she tried to screw over everyone else who was waiting. I got mine and im delighted, kids need clothes and it saves me queueing up for an hour.

Should of said i had the website loading while i did my food shop, so i wasnt just sitting around staring at my phone.

Such a greedy witch always trying to get one up on everyone else.. let you her friends queue like everyone else did Julie, she never misses an opportunity to grab grab grab
Its unfair on everyone else who was was patiently queing

I dont understand the rush to penneys. Like sure I love a browse but before I would actually make an appt or queue up when it opens properly. All her friends are obviously unemployed too to be able to make appointments for a Monday morning.
Her buddy superbum is going to wilton Monday too.

• Haha
I don't get it either....like I've just shopped online for myself and my child, between H&M, Next, Dunnes, Littlewoods I've no desire to get to Penney's and I used to be in there at least once a week pre pandemic.

Reactions: 10
Can anyone say did she pay for the patio? Or was it gifted?...
if it was gifted I imagine the landlord is chuffed with the back might make up for the fact she has the house like a tip

Reactions: 2
Not necessarily, I made an appointment for next Thursday morning and I am definitely not unemployed. I work shift work. Very presumptuous comment to make

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not necessarily, I made an appointment for next Thursday morning and I am definitely not unemployed. I work shift work. Very presumptuous comment to make
Yes your right, all 8 of Julies friends are probably shift workers. Im joking by the way, good point about shift workers.

Reactions: 5
I doubt all 7 of them do shift work. She made 8 bookings including herself.

Reactions: 7
Is it really our place to be commenting on her friends employment status though 🙄
Come on that’s nit picking no friends names were mentioned.. it was more an observation by the other person ( more than likely a correct one IMO)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.