Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help the poor pony that has to put up with those kids on it's back..😬

Horse riding requires a lot of discipline...

There's no way her kids will go again after tomorrow.... don't know about anyone else but sounds a bit dodge wherever she's bringing them..🤔

Reactions: 1
God help the poor pony that has to put up with those kids on it's back..😬

Horse riding requires a lot of discipline...

There's no way her kids will go again after tomorrow.... don't know about anyone else but sounds a bit dodge wherever she's bringing them..🤔
its a very reputable equestrian centre in cork http://www.hopisland.com/
Can't see Julie fitting in there

Reactions: 6
Jesus her alone would make me not want to buy stuff from the casualcompany.

I think i need to delete her. She makes me want to scream.

Reactions: 9
I dont think they (the casual company) would appreciate the innuendo of we all love something starting with P and ending with S.

Sounded so crude.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont think they (the casual company) would appreciate the innuendo of we all love something starting with P and ending with S.

Sounded so crude.
I assumed she was advertising PenneyS...starting with P and ending with S so not a great advertisement for the casual company.

Also the the way she says Horse sounded more like Harse. I am from Cork before anyome says anything but jesus christ her accent. She so puts it on too as when she is advertising the clothes it changes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hop island don't do proper lessons until they are 7. Until then it's walk the pony in a circle or further out in the yards with a stable person holding the reigns.
There are a few places local to her, but none do lessons for 3 year olds.
She may as well go to Tramore and walk a donkey on the strand.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ almighty the orbs now 🙄 the orbs probably have more to do with the flash, ring light, dust particles or sunlight 🙄 I can’t hack this kind of tit. I hope she doesn’t go down the road of throwing her money at psychics 🙈🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
Christ almighty the orbs now 🙄 the orbs probably have more to do with the flash, ring light, dust particles or sunlight 🙄 I can’t hack this kind of tit. I hope she doesn’t go down the road of throwing her money at psychics 🙈🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Another thing that Gorry “sees” all the time 😳

Reactions: 5
Another thing that Gorry “sees” all the time 😳
Give me a break 🙄 I hope they are not projecting this nonsense on their impressionable little kids 🙈 maybe I’m just cynical but there is clearly a logical explanation for these little “signs” 🙄

Reactions: 5
Give me a break 🙄 I hope they are not projecting this nonsense on their impressionable little kids 🙈 maybe I’m just cynical but there is clearly a logical explanation for these little “signs” 🙄
They probably are, Gorry anyway, I don’t think the “twinies” would have a clue nor give a shite what Spock does say to them! Even if they do believe it why the hell show it on your stories 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I see covid cases are on the rise in cork 39 in one day and it seems to have stemmed from a house party.. not looking at anyone in particular 👀
Unfortunately I don't think she can be blamed for that house party unless she was a bit further from home in Cork

its a very reputable equestrian centre in cork http://www.hopisland.com/
Can't see Julie fitting in there
Oh I actually didn't understand what she said when she said the name, to me it sounded like she got a message from some randomer saying come bring your children down to see the horses with carrots and apples 🤣

Still those children are so young, my local stables don't do lessons until 6yrs. You'd only find younger if they're born into the horsey scene.

They are just going for a pony ride but of course she would imply they are taking up “riding lessons” I suppose Ireland’s thorn will be the next Irish champion seeing as Fionn will be the next amazing rugby player! They are 3 wouldn’t she be better off trying to expose them to all kinds of extra curricular activities over the next few years and allow them experience and develop their interests instead of trying to pigeon hole them probably in to sports they can make money from and buy their long suffering mam a house.

Reactions: 8
They are just going for a pony ride but of course she would imply they are taking up “riding lessons” I suppose Ireland’s thorn will be the next Irish champion seeing as Fionn will be the next amazing rugby player! They are 3 wouldn’t she be better off trying to expose them to all kinds of extra curricular activities over the next few years and allow them experience and develop their interests instead of trying to pigeon hole them probably in to sports they can make money from and buy their long suffering mam a house.
She should read a bleeping book to them!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.