Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see solo mom journey tagged her 20 year old brother in them apparently ‘sexy’ work trousers captioned “is it wrong that he is 20” no hun it’s wrong cause he’s your bleeping brother and it’s 2021 can we stop sexualizing men in uniforms 😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I'll have to stop watching her for my mental health. She can't cope with kids screeching at her all day. She only collected them an hour ago FFS

Reactions: 9
Haven’t seen one I actually like her but I really hope she doesn’t start taking a leaf out of spocks book when it comes to raising her twins
I think she’s already turning into an insta hun with the gifts and the discount codes 🙄

Reactions: 8
The actual Cut of her rug 🤢🤢 seriously surely that's a health hazard 🤒😂 Julie go get the Dr Bleckmans carpet cleaner thing it's only bout a fiver🙄
I hate when she takes her clothes out of the washing machine and throws the clean clothes on the kitchen floor.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
He said house and prairie, she typed house and priory.
Are they talking about little house on the prairie? Can either spell? I seriously wonder if she has ever read a book. She’s not going to be able to assist those kids with junior infants homework; never mind when things get more complicated

And hello? Rather than take out your phone and video the mess, maybe spend 2-3 minutes tidying it up.
Is this seriously supposed to be entertainment? Kids knocking stuff over and w Mam being annoyed.
I am losing brain cells by the minute, along with any last bit of respect for AR

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He said house and prairie, she typed house and priory.
Are they talking about little house on the prairie? Can either spell? I seriously wonder if she has ever read a book. She’s not going to be able to assist those kids with junior infants homework; never mind when things get more complicated
Imagine her sounding out phonics and blending words 😂

• Haha
Hopefully the uncle will step in when it comes to helping the twins with their homework. If it's left to Julie... The kids don't stand a chance

Reactions: 2
Is there a thread for her yet??
Dont think so

The actual Cut of her rug 🤢🤢 seriously surely that's a health hazard 🤒😂 Julie go get the Dr Bleckmans carpet cleaner thing it's only bout a fiver🙄
Wait for it now she'll be gifted or on the beg to the furniture centre 🙈🤣

Haven’t seen one I actually like her but I really hope she doesn’t start taking a leaf out of spocks book when it comes to raising her twins
Me too shes lovely

Imagine her sounding out phonics and blending words 😂
She'll be learning it for the first time too 😋

• Haha
I think she’s already turning into an insta hun with the gifts and the discount codes 🙄
I didn’t see her being gifted anything but to be fair I only dip in and out the odd time! I do admire her for for doing what she’s doing, it might give other women the courage to go it alone instead of waiting for the one, I’m a similar age to her with one baby under a year but if I didnt have baby/partner by my age and it’s what I wanted I would probably be starting to panic around now 🙉 however she is going to have her hands full 👶🏼👶🏼🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn’t see her being gifted anything but to be fair I only dip in and out the odd time! I do admire her for for doing what she’s doing, it might give other women the courage to go it alone instead of waiting for the one, I’m a similar age to her with one baby under a year but if I didnt have baby/partner by my age and it’s what I wanted I would probably be starting to panic around now 🙉 however she is going to have her hands full 👶🏼👶🏼🙈🙈
Well she lives at home with her parents and brother so she'll have plenty of help. While I think she's brave doing what she is doing, I'd 100% have a house etc set up before planning to have kids. Will be way harder to get mortgage etc with twins. Unless shes going to do a "homeless" act like Julie!

• Wow
Well she lives at home with her parents and brother so she'll have plenty of help. While I think she's brave doing what she is doing, I'd 100% have a house etc set up before planning to have kids. Will be way harder to get mortgage etc with twins. Unless shes going to do a "homeless" act like Julie!
New Member, read up before commenting! She doesn't live at her Mum's home

Reactions: 1
New Member, read up before commenting! She doesn't live at her Mum's home
@meanmamma

my apologies my mistake, didn't cop on you weren't talking about Julie

This lady isn’t talking about Julie!
My apology below

I completely agree unless she’s going to go down the social housing route then she will struggle to get a mortgage on her own with twins even if it’s cheaper than renting that’s the way our lovely banks work unfortunately.
I saw her saying the other day she’s changing her car for a bigger on. Twins are expensive imagine double of everything at the same time all their childhood years. On one hand I have huge respect for her doing it alone but on the other I think it’s quite selfish and irresponsible

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.