Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree unless she’s going to go down the social housing route then she will struggle to get a mortgage on her own with twins even if it’s cheaper than renting that’s the way our lovely banks work unfortunately.
I saw her saying the other day she’s changing her car for a bigger on. Twins are expensive imagine double of everything at the same time all their childhood years. On one hand I have huge respect for her doing it alone but on the other I think it’s quite selfish and irresponsible
And obviously maintenance from the sperm donor is out of the question, it will be a tough road

Reactions: 1
anyone see seans black eye on joooolies story
I wasn’t sure if I had seen it or not or if I’m seeing them everywhere since I have one myself (I was wearing stilettos around the house to see if I could still walk in them. I can’t. They’re being retired.) 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wasn’t sure if I had seen it or not or if I’m seeing them everywhere since I have one myself (I was wearing stilettos around the house to see if I could still walk in them. I can’t. They’re being retired.) 🥴
you should be on stage. I just nearly choked :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why the lies? As if any rugby club takes 2 years old? They’re barely steady enough on their feet to walk properly never mind play rugby 🙄. Does she realise people actually listen to her and she can’t just spew crap

Reactions: 3
I see covid cases are on the rise in cork 39 in one day and it seems to have stemmed from a house party.. not looking at anyone in particular 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why the lies? As if any rugby club takes 2 years old? They’re barely steady enough on their feet to walk properly never mind play rugby 🙄. Does she realise people actually listen to her and she can’t just spew crap
Unless it's rugby tots, they can start from 2, my son went to it until he was old enough to join a rugby club.

Reactions: 3
It is rugby tots they can start at 2!!

Also I’m putting it out there now that a robin will show up ‘watching’ Fionn and cue more ‘balling’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know someone likes to look for comfort when someone passes away but it’s really not unusual to see a robin in Ireland is it? 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.