Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That green dress was very boxy looking. It might be a size 10 but it doesn't make it look like it. (Not saying she's fat btw, it just looks broader than a 10)

Reactions: 3
Here’s the perverts going on about the bleeping snickers trousers again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who cleans the bleeping house in a off the shoulder jumper & make up?? Ffs
And a flower subscription?
I don’t know how the benefits system works exactly, but surely if you have an income of some sort you cannot be given a lot of benefit money too? They has to be a cap?
I assume she doesn’t declare her income from Insta? Or makes out it’s very little.
I also reckon she is maxed out on credit Cards / loans etc
If she is a full time insta hun why not just say? If work was in bed she’d lie on the floor.
She wouldn’t be entitled to social welfare girls she’s earning a fortune online, her SP last night could have gotten her anywhere from €500 to €1000 for just posting that plus the clothes are free, she’s brand ambassador for a few companies too that’s regular payments. She does regular ad’s too she’s no more the poor single mother she lets on to be. I think it’s fair play to her earning money online but I hate the act of poor me I’m on my own with two kids. In the past two weeks she’s done SP’s and Ad’s for Slick Protect, Casual Company, B-Perfect, Sweet King and Get that Trend that’s just off the top of my head. That’s not to mention the free stuff being sent for herself and the twins constantly, her cut from the egg boards profiting from her Dad’s death the lowest of the low , at this stage in her online earning she would have to be down with revenue as self employed.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Shes never once come on about them chopping boards sorry egg boards 🤦‍♀️an said she gets notting from them money goes to where ever so she defo has a deal "topped" with them stinky witch shes a disgrace poor mouth will only run for so long !!!!! There has to be ones working for social on these kindda platforms that see this carry on out her why isnt anything been done 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ riding the system at my bleeping expense (worker) sick of this tit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Here’s the perverts going on about the bleeping snickers trousers again 🙄
They’d want to get over it at this stage, maybe the Gardai might have a word with Julie on GDPR and posting pictures of men without their permission.

Reactions: 7
They’d want to get over it at this stage, maybe the Gardai might have a word with Julie on GDPR and posting pictures of men without their permission.
It’s highly disturbing tbh..I’m not being a prude but if I heard that a man was recording me walking down the street in my work uniform and posting it to his stories.... I would be absolutely disgusted and horrified. Being female does not mean you are exempt from being a sexual predator.... absolutely disgusting 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Imagine these poor lads who these women have saved videos of them to their phone ....

Reactions: 5
Imagine these poor lads who these women have saved videos of them to their phone ....
Any woman that is posting videos of these men are sexual deviants IMO. I’d encourage everyone to report each post that glorifies sexual harassment...

Reactions: 12
That bitchen housewife one it was her husband she put up anyway so at least not a total stranger.

Reactions: 1
Imagine washing your car putting in the code with the phone out the window recording yourself pathetic and the incorrect spelling "on purpose " is getting old 🥱
We are not "fasanated "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't believe how bad her spelling and pronunciation is, it gives me anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That bitchen housewife one it was her husband she put up anyway so at least not a total stranger.
That man is still being objectified to an audience of over 70k... 🤯I’m sorry but it’s a subject I feel passionately about and. These absolute thick morons that are glorifying it makes me sick to my stomach

Reactions: 12
Imagine washing your car putting in the code with the phone out the window recording yourself pathetic and the incorrect spelling "on purpose " is getting old 🥱
We are not "fasanated "
Imagine being in the q behind her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.