Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teenytot

VIP Member
Oh Christ Andrea Roche often sends out the Aliso to people who end up signed with her after a few weeks...
Tracey Tuppence
Sandra the 40 year old virgin

she would hardly sign rough and ready Julie . She can hardly read the words on the box. Some advert
If gorrys anything to go by Julie should fit in 😂😂

U dont fool me

Wat a lazy bitch an shame us actually trying to loose weight 🖕🖕🖕🖕She might actually wash her greasy head now with that lot she got GIFTED.... guess they taught she was in need of a wash 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌🙌

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
I guarantee she’s not concreting this patio she wouldn’t be allowed she just bought the stones in ballygarvan pavilion (hoping to become their BA as well no doubt) and will just lay them down.

Teenytot

VIP Member
I did not think you could sit on bikes etc anymore due to covid i no in my local Halfords you can’t as when we went at Xmas to go get one for my son they had them sealed off etc and a sign saying no sitting on bikes etc
You can now I bought a bike a few weeks ago, no problem testing out the bikes and trying on helmets

irishjen

VIP Member
They went back on Monday, she obviously had some event/shoot with them today hence the dressed alike etc

Jellybb

VIP Member
A picture she shared during the week was my friends husband. He was doing work in a house and the lady took a picture of him, without him knowing, sent it to Julie who shared it to her stories!
my friend said it to her husband when he came home after a looong day and he had absolutely no idea what or why it happened!!
I just kept saying to my friend if that was a woman doing her job and someone secretly took her picture and shared it to someone else who posted it to 40k followers, would that be ok??!
Hmmmm someone on this thread said it was the the person who shared the posts hubby and he was aware.... the bitching housewife or something like that......