Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ultimate insult 😂 nah, I love Cork I have family down there! I just can't cope with the strong Cork accent . Herself and Sarah Burp have real rough city accents 🤢
Thats because they are real rough!!😆 thankfully not all of us talk like that!

Reactions: 10
Thats because they are real rough!!😆 thankfully not all of us talk like that!
Oh I know! My family down there don't talk like that! No diss to the Cork gals, I love the place and spend lots of time there and will do so again when covid fecks off :D Her accent is brutal though 🙈

Reactions: 7
So what does everyone want to see on Julie's lil page :cool:. Or not see lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely, glad it’s not just me

Not see would be more like it !!!!
I actually know some people that pretend watch line of duty because it’s been spoken about so much online.. like they will have it on but not really watch it... I’d imagine Julie is of that nature

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I know! My family down there don't talk like that! No diss to the Cork gals, I love the place and spend lots of time there and will do so again when covid fecks off :D Her accent is brutal though 🙈
I live in Cork and I dont talk like that. They really put it on 🙈🙄🙄🙄🙄

Line a' Joody as she calls it 🤣 god bless us but the Cork accent is hard on the ears sometimes 🙉🙉
if u watch one of her 1st highlights it’s completely different 🤣 the accent got worse and she got louder as time went on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right, I'm calling it now. Before May is out she will announce that she is signed to AR. She is definitely on a trial. Everyone of ARs instahuns regularly put up a Q&A box asking people what they would like to see more of.

Its to help boost her engagement only. If she puts up what people suggest they should comment/ like her posts and up that . She has the followers but I doubt her engagement is there just yet 😂

Reactions: 19
I actually know some people that pretend watch line of duty because it’s been spoken about so much online.. like they will have it on but not really watch it... I’d imagine Julie is of that nature
I'm an intelligent woman but I found some of the episodes quite confusing and had to do a bit of research after some to make sure I understood everything before the next episode.
Julie would have been totally lost watching it, it definitely wasn't made for the likes of her.

I'm an intelligent woman but I found some of the episodes quite confusing and had to do a bit of research after some to make sure I understood everything before the next episode.
Julie would have been totally lost watching it, it definitely wasn't made for the likes of her.
I’m the same. I love a good drama but I found it to be quiet confusing also.. I’d imagine she spent the duration of the tv show on her phone 🥴 I was just thinking, we must be due a “bad moms klub” soon surely 😅 love that I do 🥴

Reactions: 1
My solo journey getting on board with the snickers pants. Dont encourage Julie anymore than she already is 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.