Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow and really like her but a couple if thing lately have really changed my opinion.

Firstly I completely agree the lack of care for social distancing is worrying given her sick father and other sick people he would be in contact with. Most people here have covered that topic well.

What really put me off was the constant complaining how hard it is being a single mother, having no lie in, no help etc. I am married with 3 very young toddlers. She has more help than most married women I know. She is always able to go get her hair done, botox, nails, beauty treatments etc. I haven't been to a hairdresser in 20 months. My husband works round the clock and I have no family on tap to mind my kids. She seems to have more disposable income than most married women I know. 50e on wellies! She spends cos she doesn't have to save for the future. Government will pay for uniforms, medical cards etc. I put money away every week in order to pay for school, braces etc that I know will be coming in a few years. I don't nip in to dunnes and buy 40e airfryers for no reason. Every penny is put away cos we get nothing from the government.
Someone else made a good point that she had her parents house to move into and through another connection got the house she has now. Thats extremely lucky when you think of single mothers in Edel house, homeless living in hotels with zero support.
She is making a mockery of women who actually are in awful situations. I know some single mothers and they are not living the life that she is or has the support she does.

And yes her bedtime routine if you can call it is a disgrace. Kids watching TV and then expect them to go to bed with no wind down. Every evening like most women I put all 3 to bed Myself cos my husband works! I do bath, books, quiet time and put them down calmly and not distressed. Then I go downstairs and clean and get ready to do it all again tomorrow. I am so exhausted as is every mother. Actually can't believe she works in childcare.

I just saw her stories as well. Kids had ipads in bed in what looks like a kip of a place. Vodka bottles everywhere in reach of toddlers.

Was off in parents campervan, now off camping and then off in a hotel with her mam soon! Tough life Julie ๐Ÿ™„
Everything you said here is so true. Julie has more disposable income for luxeries than most of my friends who are in very well paid jobs. She comes on complaining about the price of rent, medical expenses, electricity etc but the government pays it all for her so she really doesnt need to worry. I also work in childcare so i know how tit the money is and even with no children and working full time i dont have near the disposable income that julie does. Im currently living at home as we build because we receive no help from the government. Im building a house on a farm and dont have wellies let alone hunter wellies. Her attitude to money and building up debt furiates me. It would serve her better to put money aside for genuine expenses than to building up her debt wity littlewoods

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thatโ€™s not true you canโ€™t have anyone staying in your house for more than 5 consecutive nights when in receipt of rent allowance/HAP and we all know exactly what sheโ€™s claiming how long he stayed for and that heโ€™s working, if someone went as far as contacting her dadโ€™s doctors Iโ€™d say sheโ€™s shitting herself over the social welfare. Itโ€™s gas isnโ€™t it they all start off being so relatable and real than all of a sudden they are cocky, smug and wonโ€™t be held accountable for their crappy behaviour, this is our very first wave of micro influencers imagine what these people will be like in 5 years... oh wait we can just about see it with SuperMom sheโ€™s washed up already nobody gives a crap about her page with itโ€™s zero content.
Her content is tit to be fair. ๐Ÿ™Š

Reactions: 2
Shes showing the place to be a dump. Shes not more excited about the beach she found then the place she is staying. All we have seen is her dimly lit dome full of her shite. And a few animals. The inside part she just did a sweep around with the camera. If the night entertainment was so good why didn't she show it.

Iโ€™m surprised that dome in allowed to be slept in, did you see the extension lead dangling from the roof and the lamps? Surely that is a major fire hazard? All the furniture in the play area must be harvesting some germs ๐Ÿฆ  ๐Ÿ˜ท
Must google the place, what a dive!!! Defo Not suitable for kids - pure safety hazard.

I really hope Julie does read here and she reads this โค
She's so disillusioned! No way would I think of spending โ‚ฌ50 on wellies & nip in to dunnes to buy an air fryer willy nilly.

Julie I do hope you're reading this,stop whinging, you don't realise how good you have it! there are lots of us struggling & don't get any nights out, no Botox etc .... get a grip!!!!! Please think why people are commenting, everyone can't be wrong & we're not trolls or bullies, it's you're living a far better life than the rest of us & whinging, just have a long hard think about it!!!

Adults need 2 hours downtime from screens before bed so maybe do a parenting course to help establish good routines & habits, it will help your stress levels, iPads in bed for 2 year olds is an absolute joke !!! They shouldn't even have them in the first place, they're poor little eyes especially in the dark when they're even brighter. Read them a bed time story & get them relaxed before bed, they can't just be switched off like the iPads

Iโ€™ve gone camping loads of times over the years and that Dome looks like a circus tent, with a double bed in the middle of it. I certainly wouldnโ€™t be sleeping on that bed never mind putting my children to sleep in it. Hopefully it has been gifted as Iโ€™d be asking for a refund. Looking at her stories in my opinion Julie would accept anything for free. One of the things I never liked is her sitting on the stairs while Twins cried out for her. They are 2yrs old, barely toddlers. I know itโ€™s a nightmare trying to get children to sleep, having to read stories and lie down next to them until they fall asleep, but parent them not video them....
Wise words ! I hope she listens & just evaluates the situation

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Shes showing the place to be a dump. Shes not more excited about the beach she found then the place she is staying. All we have seen is her dimly lit dome full of her shite. And a few animals. The inside part she just did a sweep around with the camera. If the night entertainment was so good why didn't she show it.
I'd say she didn't show the night entertainment because I can see any evidence of social distancing so far, so I can only imagine what the night time entertainment was like

I neither like Julie nor do I dislike her... But the shittiness of the camp site is not her fault and the rubbish party bus is out of her control.
I'll be the first to criticise the silly videos she was posting during lockdown and I think the lack of social distancing on her part was terrible.
But give her a bit of a break with this dump of a campsite

Reactions: 6
Sorry now but rachel gorry is not trying to fool anyone. Maybe she moved somewhere with better lighting. She usually does her videos in her dressing room so possible went somewhere that didn't have such a busy background.

And no she doesn't have a tread because who would be sick enough to troll a woman going through such pain and grief
๐Ÿ’ฏ agree with you, who the hell would want to troll Rachel sheโ€™s a beautiful strong woman with a heart of gold rearing three gorgeous little girls while trying to be strong after losing her husband.. my god canโ€™t believe someone actually asked is there a thread about her Jesus Christ give your head a shake would ya ๐Ÿ™„ maybe sheโ€™s promoting stuff as it keeps her busy during the day going through lockdown was hard enough but going through lockdown while losing the love of your life must be unbearable. ๐Ÿ’–

The squealing out of julie. Seriously lads
Iโ€™d say by the sounds of it Julies had a few drinks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ some party bus lol driving around playing songs awwwwh Jesus I cant cope what a dive of a place ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I neither like Julie nor do I dislike her... But the shittiness of the camp site is not her fault and the rubbish party bus is out of her control.
I'll be the first to criticise the silly videos she was posting during lockdown and I think the lack of social distancing on her part was terrible.
To be fair I don't think anyone is blaming Julie for the state of the site๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜, if anything I'd say she's allergic to it herself but is trying to make the best of it for the gram. She said a huge group of them went down but she went off with the twins to the beach and now it looks like she's on her own on the bus.
I really don't like that she had vodka on the table while she slept and the kids could get oot ofthe bed, but thats nothing to do with the campsite๐Ÿ˜

I actually canโ€™t get over the state of the tent thing she is in. Making the decision to pack up and go home is within her control. Its like a squat ๐Ÿ˜ท

Reactions: 5
Never said it was her fault. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ we are just talking, chill out :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.