Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the most ridiculous table to have when you have wee ones who get food absolutely everywhere. I would like a nice big fancy table but it would look so out of place in my wee semi detached house lol

Reactions: 5
She's an out and out bully and troll. I have to say that if I was a brand, I wouldn't want to be associated with her after that performance.
It's interesting she's not back to work today, she's off to garryvoe, maybe the creche have a bit of sense after all?
The fact she’s advertising for Oh my Glam and using a filter every time is so annoying i wrote to Oh my glam and asked do they encourage their brand ambassadors to use filters because so many do while using their products never heard a thing back but I certainly wouldn’t be running to buy anything from them

Reactions: 6
The fact she’s advertising for Oh my Glam and using a filter every time is so annoying i wrote to Oh my glam and asked do they encourage their brand ambassadors to use filters because so many do while using their products never heard a thing back but I certainly wouldn’t be running to buy anything from them
I dont think ohmyglam have a clue what theyre doing, neither julie nor sarah burke make their products look any way appealing but they seem to think that folowers mean more than the actual product. From what I can see the eyeshadow is patchy as hell and the highlighter really emphasises the bad texture on their cheeks.
And follower count doesn't mean anything, look at Julie's IGTV, 52000 followers and less than 500 comments 😂

Reactions: 8
That's the most ridiculous table to have when you have wee ones who get food absolutely everywhere. I would like a nice big fancy table but it would look so out of place in my wee semi detached house lol
I thought the same. And those chairs are really not practical with two toddlers. They’ll be mank with the dirt 🤢

so between those 2 claims she’s making more than me working 40 hours a week in a professional job. Lovely 🙄
You and a lot more of us, plus HAP and increased child benefit for twins. No wonder this country is broke!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does anybody else think the table and bed she got are very tacky? I don't get the grey fascination either.
You and a lot more of us, plus HAP and increased child benefit for twins. No wonder this country is broke!
I don't think you can get covid and another payment but maybe I'm wrong. I know someone on carers all and couldn't get covid payment

Reactions: 4
Surely she could get them their own little chairs or a little ikea table and chairs or even at the very least throw a sheet over it when they are eating.

Reactions: 2
Surely she could get them their own little chairs or a little ikea table and chairs or even at the very least throw a sheet over it when they are eating.
No doubt she's waiting to be gifted something
[/QUOTE]
Why go out and buy them herself when she can just hinty hint hint left right and center and get the best of stuff delivered to her for free 😂 I don’t get when people say about bloggers ‘oh fair play to them we’d all take it’.. hand on heart I can say if I was in her position I’d be mortified to be taking all this free stuff and free beauty treatments etc when people can see I blatantly could afford to pay for a fairly decent standard of living for myself between my pay and my benefits.. does it honestly never occur to these people that there are women in shelters in our very own cork city with their children having come from nightmare abuse situations, who are literally at rock bottom, ‘in the gutter’ as Julie would say. Why don’t they ever suggest to sweetness beauty and the other salons falling over themselves to collab with them, to do one month of day going in and doing these poor women’s hair nails makeup whatever to give them a little boost.. I for one would be way more inclined to support a business that would do that.. rather than looking at Julie this morning batting her free eyelashes into the phone off to her free hair appointment when we all know Julies good for a few bob in all likelihood.. but she knows in Ireland we are aware that there is a homelessness crisis and women and children genuinely are in dire straits in emergency accommodation so Julie exploits that, she fudges her story, blurs the lines a bit, makes herself sound like this massive single mam pulling herself up by the bootstraps success story, and profits off the fact that there are real people living in the misery she falsely claims to have come from..... that’s a long long post lol but I just find that aspect of her so shameless and horrible

Reactions: 16
No doubt she's waiting to be gifted something
Why go out and buy them herself when she can just hinty hint hint left right and center and get the best of stuff delivered to her for free 😂 I don’t get when people say about bloggers ‘oh fair play to them we’d all take it’.. hand on heart I can say if I was in her position I’d be mortified to be taking all this free stuff and free beauty treatments etc when people can see I blatantly could afford to pay for a fairly decent standard of living for myself between my pay and my benefits.. does it honestly never occur to these people that there are women in shelters in our very own cork city with their children having come from nightmare abuse situations, who are literally at rock bottom, ‘in the gutter’ as Julie would say. Why don’t they ever suggest to sweetness beauty and the other salons falling over themselves to collab with them, to do one month of day going in and doing these poor women’s hair nails makeup whatever to give them a little boost.. I for one would be way more inclined to support a business that would do that.. rather than looking at Julie this morning batting her free eyelashes into the phone off to her free hair appointment when we all know Julies good for a few bob in all likelihood.. but she knows in Ireland we are aware that there is a homelessness crisis and women and children genuinely are in dire straits in emergency accommodation so Julie exploits that, she fudges her story, blurs the lines a bit, makes herself sound like this massive single mam pulling herself up by the bootstraps success story, and profits off the fact that there are real people living in the misery she falsely claims to have come from..... that’s a long long post lol but I just find that aspect of her so shameless and horrible
[/QUOTE]
Exactly we copped onto her that’s why she’s protesting so much they don’t call it the ugly truth for nothing

Well said, Julie hasn't a clue what it's like to be 'in the gutter' she went from her parents house to a lovely short term rental, that couch pic is just ridiculous, its far from the gutter.
People are actually in heart breaking situations in this country and the likes of Julie comparing her situation to them is pathetic

I noticed Julie has a highlight made of the twins having tantrums such a weird thing to highlight, I don’t find her crying on the screen in a filthy house relatable at all I’m not a single mum but I’m a stay at home mum and I’ve 3 small kids that I work my arse off to get into a goos routine I think Julie is spoiled and very lazy. Her attitude stinks when called out over anything I personally thought Liz reaney was bang on when she was saying about her brother moving in.
What is the Saga with Liz Reaney? I don't follow her?

I noticed Julie has a highlight made of the twins having tantrums such a weird thing to highlight, I don’t find her crying on the screen in a filthy house relatable at all I’m not a single mum but I’m a stay at home mum and I’ve 3 small kids that I work my arse off to get into a goos routine I think Julie is spoiled and very lazy. Her attitude stinks when called out over anything I personally thought Liz reaney was bang on when she was saying about her brother moving in.
Thank god its not only me that notices her house god she is lazy when it comes to house work.

Reactions: 4
She’s obviously taking over from Liz on the gargle. Wonder what the story with the father of the kids is ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.