Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. What was she like in school, rough???

I actually think if Grace did something like radio she’d do well.
Agree, I was impressed & surprised as she receives so much negativety.

I got a notification to say Instagram viewer now on tattle.. Does anyone know what that's about and why I got a notification. Don't wanna click into it cos I never know

Reactions: 2
What is it.. I'm confused do you click on it and it brings you to insta ?
If you click on it you have to add an Instagram user name... But I haven't tried it yet.

What is it.. I'm confused do you click on it and it brings you to insta ?

Oh ok ..thank you.

Tell us more
She wasn't in my class but her and her friends were the rough crowd you know yourself - the ones your mum doesn't want at a sleepover. Just pure common. She sounds and acts exactly the same, same aggressive tone to her voice.

Reactions: 4
She had up on her stories few weeks back about doing a photo shoot and didn’t know how to pose.... what a liar she is. She hired the penthouse in The Clarion In Cork years back And modelled and posed in Red lingerie lying across the bed, as she called herself A Glamour Model. Made her private Facebook page public so all the men she worked with were able to see. This was before she moved to Australia.

Reactions: 14
She was on some TV gameshow too, me thinks she's a bit fame hungry.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.