Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a very unfair DM, you can tell she would and does do anything for those kids behind all the dramatics!! She would eat you without salt though I’d say. Anyone from Cork will see you can take the girl outta Fairhill, but you can’t take Fairhill outta the girl 😂 tough as nails...I kinda like it though😂😂😂
I used to like it but she's so two faced it's unreal. Why pretend to be this innocent and naive person when really you're well able?

Reactions: 3
I totally agree. And what baffled me was she was forthcoming about the fact the man works full time and lives hours away from her. he can’t just pop round and give her a break for an hour. due to the distance it obviously had to be pre planned to drop the kids for 2 nights etc But it was made out he was scum for not taking them. Like no one knows his situation it may not be possible to take them as much as he would like. But she fooled loads crying into instagram and lots just took the info at face value. I honestly think she’s just a pity party I copped onto her fairly fast and the fake friendship with supermom seemed to be just to boost their profiles. She would cry poverty then buy non essentials like nails hair tan and plants.
In fairness she had just had twins to him and was planning on moving back to Australia with him but she couldn’t but he left his family behind and fucked off anyways , fair enough he might have a job over there but no job/money should be replaced by your family . Takes 2 to tango and have a baby and easy for a man to duck off when things get tough, I do feel bad on her he’s no family man by the look of it and job or money is put first. He could have got a job here and see his kids.

I know yes. Getting your hair, tan and makeup professionally done just for a normal night out then crying poor. 🤷🏻‍♀️
What gripes me is the people who will defend her like she’s a saint who don’t even know her or her ex. She turned on Liz Reaney for no reason and her true colours showed. And I know Liz is no saint either but Julie has all her minions messaging Liz when she wasn’t even talking about Julie 😂🙄🙈
Liz was clearly talking about Julie 😂 she said she had a family member living with her for the last few weeks... Julie and Sean and Julie said she was on a live with liz literally a night or 2 before and she saw swan on the live then went bitching. In fairness Liz is at that a good bit with other bloggers had to unfollow her she’s fake and attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In fairness she had just had twins to him and was planning on moving back to Australia with him but she couldn’t but he left his family behind and fucked off anyways , fair enough he might have a job over there but no job/money should be replaced by your family . Takes 2 to tango and have a baby and easy for a man to duck off when things get tough, I do feel bad on her he’s no family man by the look of it and job or money is put first. He could have got a job here and see his kids.

Liz was clearly talking about Julie 😂 she said she had a family member living with her for the last few weeks... Julie and Sean and Julie said she was on a live with liz literally a night or 2 before and she saw swan on the live then went bitching. In fairness Liz is at that a good bit with other bloggers had to unfollow her she’s fake and attention seeking.
Ah Liz is another story altogether 😂😂😂 that story wouldve gone away if julie hadnt gotten all nasty with liz and then turned the whole thing around as to how she was all on her own needing help, the usual julie pity party.
The fact that Julie was partying on down with goodness knows how many people last night and will be in contact this week with her father who has cancer just shows how rotten she is tbh

Reactions: 5
Ah Liz is another story altogether 😂😂😂 that story wouldve gone away if julie hadnt gotten all nasty with liz and then turned the whole thing around as to how she was all on her own needing help, the usual julie pity party.
The fact that Julie was partying on down with goodness knows how many people last night and will be in contact this week with her father who has cancer just shows how rotten she is tbh
Yeah I don’t like how she says she’s so worried about her dad and can’t cope bringing him to appointments so she doesn’t but today after her little party last night she’s off on a fishing trip with them and was holding his hand dancing around the kitchen.. that I don’t agree with ! My father had a stroke about 2 years ago but is still considered high risk and I barley see him when I do I sit away and don’t touch him at all it’s not that hard to have some respect for your dads health

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t like how she says she’s so worried about her dad and can’t cope bringing him to appointments so she doesn’t but today after her little party last night she’s off on a fishing trip with them and was holding his hand dancing around the kitchen.. that I don’t agree with ! My father had a stroke about 2 years ago but is still considered high risk and I barley see him when I do I sit away and don’t touch him at all it’s not that hard to have some respect for your dads health
I know, im the same with my nanny, I'm even careful around my dad because he does her shopping and things. Her poor dad, as if he doesn't have enough to be dealing with than Julie exposing him to the virus because she felt sorry for herself 😠😠

Reactions: 2
It was a very unfair DM, you can tell she would and does do anything for those kids behind all the dramatics!! She would eat you without salt though I’d say. Anyone from Cork will see you can take the girl outta Fairhill, but you can’t take Fairhill outta the girl 😂 tough as nails...I kinda like it though😂😂😂
Julie isn't from fairhill she is a southside girl.

Pretty sure the relationship was over a long time before he “left his family behind” and went back to Oz but I could be wrong. She has stories up from “Dad’s weekend” from late last year. Like I’ve said on this thread before, we are all just listening to Julie giving out about him. None of us know what the real story is. For all anyone knows, she could be an absolute psycho bitter ex who makes having any kind of relationship with his kids impossible by having to go through her, we all know the type.
We all give out about our ex’s but she’s doing it to 50,000 people on the internet when there’s 2 small kids involved. Pretty classless.

Ah Liz is another story altogether
Is there no Liz Reaney thread yet!? 😂
Liz is also an able dealer but in this actual case I really don’t think she was even talking about Julie. She got lynched without even deserving it THIS TIME 😂 (in my opinion)

Reactions: 7
Is there no Liz Reaney thread yet!? 😂
Liz is also an able dealer but in this actual case I really don’t think she was even talking about Julie. She got lynched without even deserving it THIS TIME 😂 (in my opinion)
I'd say a Liz reaney thread would be crazy, but to be fair I dont think she was talking about Julie either, especially as she didnt know how to react when julie showed her true colours and started getting bitchy with her.
I also don't think Liz was prepared for Julie then acting the victim and going on about how she needed the help and making it all about how nothing was her fault

Reactions: 5
I'd say a Liz reaney thread would be crazy, but to be fair I dont think she was talking about Julie either, especially as she didnt know how to react when julie showed her true colours and started getting bitchy with her.
I also don't think Liz was prepared for Julie then acting the victim and going on about how she needed the help and making it all about how nothing was her fault
I agree, to me Liz seemed shocked that Julie was starting on her.
I absolutely know she’s no angel but in this case I think Julie thought she was talking about her and went way overboard to play the victim 🙄 Liz would just say her name if she was calling her out like I’ve seen her do to many people 😂

I agree, to me Liz seemed shocked that Julie was starting on her.
I absolutely know she’s no angel but in this case I think Julie thought she was talking about her and went way overboard to play the victim 🙄 Liz would just say her name if she was calling her out like I’ve seen her do to many people 😂
I think she was 100 percent talking about Julie but was shocked someone actually stood up to her. She was going about it in such a sneaky way and when julie called her out she didn't know what to say. She is so used to talking tit after drink and not having anyone to pull her up on it. She has been caught about before leaking Private information to call out pages can't believe people can't see how dangerous she really is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I think she was 100 percent talking about Julie but was shocked someone actually stood up to her. She was going about it in such a sneaky way and when julie called her out she didn't know what to say. She is so used to spouting her tit after drink and not having anyone to pull her up on it. She has been caught about before leaking Private information to call out pages can't believe people can't see how dangerous she really is.
Oh no believe me I’ve known this for years!

I know I’m in the minority with that particular instance though but still think she wasn’t talking about Julie 😂

I think she was 100 percent talking about Julie but was shocked someone actually stood up to her. She was going about it in such a sneaky way and when julie called her out she didn't know what to say. She is so used to spouting her tit after drink and not having anyone to pull her up on it. She has been caught about before leaking Private information to call out pages can't believe people can't see how dangerous she really is.
I think Julie could've done it better if she did believe it was about her ( b.t.w it 100% wasn't, I know who it was about) and then to turn it around that she's the victim and poor poor Julie needed help cos don't you know she's all on her own😠
I think anyone who has sympathy for Julie only needs to look at how she was partying last night, in close contact with how many people and was with her poor dad today who has CANCER and is immuno-compromised just to see her true nature, she's all about herself only, I'm surprised people can't see how false she is

Reactions: 6
I think Julie is one of the best. She’s a great mam to the twins and she seems so genuine. I love watching her stories.

Reactions: 8
I think Julie could've done it better if she did believe it was about her ( b.t.w it 100% wasn't, I know who it was about) and then to turn it around that she's the victim and poor poor Julie needed help cos don't you know she's all on her own😠
I think anyone who has sympathy for Julie only needs to look at how she was partying last night, in close contact with how many people and was with her poor dad today who has CANCER and is immuno-compromised just to see her true nature, she's all about herself only, I'm surprised people can't see how false she is
From past experiences obviously from what I have seen on Instagram. Liz has fell out with anyone she has made friends with on Instagram. It was only time before it was Julie's turn. We can agree to disagree I still think it was about Julie who ever it was about doesn't give her the right to call people out on Instagram. I love Julie and her family. I do think she has a lot going on and shouldn't share as much on Instagram.

The ex was only back in Ireland visiting at the time Julie & the twins visa fell through. So he went back to work in Australia where he was living. He stayed there for a while and then eventually moved back to Ireland. They were doing long distance she’d go up north one weekend, he’d come to cork the next.

Anyway the relationship ended. She never refused him access to the children. Any time he asked, she obliged & drove half way up the country to drop them off.

After a couple of months he moved back to Australia. He didn’t tell Julie he was leaving the country. Not so much as a text so the kids would know where he is. To walk away from your kids like that is disgusting.

Reactions: 24
From past experiences obviously from what I have seen on Instagram. Liz has fell out with anyone she has made friends with on Instagram. It was only time before it was Julie's turn. We can agree to disagree I still think it was about Julie who ever it was about doesn't give her the right to call people out on Instagram. I love Julie and her family. I do think she has a lot going on and shouldn't share as much on Instagram.
I'm not defending Liz at all, she's a dose😃 and there was behind the scenes stuff going on with the person she actually called out on that story😂

Ah Liz was 100% talking about Julie. She is an absolute SNEAKY WEAPON of a woman, Julie has her flaws but was right to stand up to Liz. Liz is an out and out vile bully.

Reactions: 12
Didn’t agree with that message that she got sent but does she really need to share every single one of support too? And I wish she would stop shouting into the phone & stop repeating herself all the time. The kids are two little cuties

Reactions: 7
Ah Liz was 100% talking about Julie. She is an absolute SNEAKY WEAPON of a woman, Julie has her flaws but was right to stand up to Liz. Liz is an out and out vile bully.

She wasn't.. The day before she was talkin about this guy that got out of prison and was roaming from his parents house to his gfs house to the mother of his kids house and didn't give 2 shits.. That's who she was talkin about but Julie then got defensive and up on high horse thinkin she was talkin bout her....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.