Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her about a month ago. She’s definitely an able dealer and not as innocent as she tries to make out. What the actual f*ck are those videos with her family? I actually cringed for all of them. Trying to be the Flemings for sure 🙈
In all serious though, the previous thread about her ex on GWS was an absolute disgrace. I don’t know why people defend and worship her like she’s a saint. The father of her children was called a scumbag, a waster, deadbeat etc. All by grown women who know nothing about him only the tidbits she shares. She should have stepped in and put a stop to it. And no means of him defending himself. There’s always 3 sides to a story as they say. My own family went through hell with my brothers ex trying to drag his name through the dirt so from personal experience it’s not always black and white. That tit should be kept private and not splashed all over insta for followers

Reactions: 12
I unfollowed her about a month ago. She’s definitely an able dealer and not as innocent as she tries to make out. What the actual f*ck are those videos with her family? I actually cringed for all of them. Trying to be the Flemings for sure 🙈
In all serious though, the previous thread about her ex on GWS was an absolute disgrace. I don’t know why people defend and worship her like she’s a saint. The father of her children was called a scumbag, a waster, deadbeat etc. All by grown women who know nothing about him only the tidbits she shares. She should have stepped in and put a stop to it. And no means of him defending himself. There’s always 3 sides to a story as they say. My own family went through hell with my brothers ex trying to drag his name through the dirt so from personal experience it’s not always black and white. That tit should be kept private and not splashed all over insta for followers
I totally agree. And what baffled me was she was forthcoming about the fact the man works full time and lives hours away from her. he can’t just pop round and give her a break for an hour. due to the distance it obviously had to be pre planned to drop the kids for 2 nights etc But it was made out he was scum for not taking them. Like no one knows his situation it may not be possible to take them as much as he would like. But she fooled loads crying into instagram and lots just took the info at face value. I honestly think she’s just a pity party I copped onto her fairly fast and the fake friendship with supermom seemed to be just to boost their profiles. She would cry poverty then buy non essentials like nails hair tan and plants.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I totally agree. And what baffled me was she was forthcoming about the fact the man works full time and lives hours away from her. he can’t just pop round and give her a break for an hour. due to the distance it obviously had to be pre planned to drop the kids for 2 nights etc But it was made out he was scum for not taking them. Like no one knows his situation it may not be possible to take them as much as he would like. But she fooled loads crying into instagram and lots just took the info at face value. I honestly think she’s just a pity party I copped onto her fairly fast and the fake friendship with supermom seemed to be just to boost their profiles. She would cry poverty then buy non essentials like nails hair tan and plants.
I know yes. Getting your hair, tan and makeup professionally done just for a normal night out then crying poor. 🤷🏻‍♀️
What gripes me is the people who will defend her like she’s a saint who don’t even know her or her ex. She turned on Liz Reaney for no reason and her true colours showed. And I know Liz is no saint either but Julie has all her minions messaging Liz when she wasn’t even talking about Julie 😂🙄🙈

Reactions: 2
I honestly think she's a lot friendlier with sms than she makes out as well, she's just distanced herself publically from her after sms drink driving incident. The same with sharing everyone's responses to the message today, she's not as innocent and naive as she makes out at all

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What actually happened with her ex- he’s back in Australia I think?
I think she said he had gone back to Australia. The relationship didn’t work out and he was seeing the kids sporadically, she was meeting him in Kildare to pass them over as he lives up the country. A nightmare scenario. It wasn’t every weekend or every second weekend so as you can imagine the kids probably were strange and didn’t want to go to him. She was always roaring crying handing them over, Whatever else that went on is between Julie and her ex but she’s got a fairly big audience now and she’s broadcasting the ins and outs when he can’t even have a say or defend himself. For all anyone knows, he could be going through court for access etc. Family matters and access to children is complicated, it sounds like their breakup was bitter.
Why brands would want to associate themselves with that type of drama goes beyond me. If she wants to be an influencer and all #sp and #ad she should clean up her image. 🙈

Reactions: 4
I think she said he had gone back to Australia. The relationship didn’t work out and he was seeing the kids sporadically, she was meeting him in Kildare to pass them over as he lives up the country. A nightmare scenario. It wasn’t every weekend or every second weekend so as you can imagine the kids probably were strange and didn’t want to go to him. She was always roaring crying handing them over, Whatever else that went on is between Julie and her ex but she’s got a fairly big audience now and she’s broadcasting the ins and outs when he can’t even have a say or defend himself. For all anyone knows, he could be going through court for access etc. Family matters and access to children is complicated, it sounds like their breakup was bitter.
Why brands would want to associate themselves with that type of drama goes beyond me. If she wants to be an influencer and all #sp and #ad she should clean up her image. 🙈
Exactly, and she's milking the attention now from that dm, I know it was awful but she was also well able to send nasty messages to Liz, she needs to move on, its blatantly obvious she's not neglecting the kids

Reactions: 2
I cant believe that message someone sent her it was vile. Its actuallyworrying theres people out there like that who think such disgusting things

I cant believe that message someone sent her it was vile. Its actuallyworrying theres people out there like that who think such disgusting things
The horrible thing is that its not that shocking, I have friends who work in PR and manage brands and individuals Instagram and some of the messages they get are awful about people

Reactions: 1
I quite like Julie. Thought that message sent to her was just disgusting. Her children seem very well taken care of.

I do think she can be very overdramatic though. I sometimes get sick of the crying and feeling sorry for herself. She is lucky in that she seems to have a very good support system.

Really like her brother Sean but feels like she never gives him a chance to speak - always butting in!

Reactions: 5
I find her quite fake, I don't follow her anymore. There are plenty of women (and men) out there doing it tough as well and plenty of single parents without half the support she has. It isn't rocket science raising children. She is too woe is me and allowing anyone to smoke in a house with your kids is NOT good parenting. Dress it up any way you want but it is not okay.

Reactions: 14
I find her quite fake, I don't follow her anymore. There are plenty of women (and men) out there doing it tough as well and plenty of single parents without half the support she has. It isn't rocket science raising children. She is too woe is me and allowing anyone to smoke in a house with your kids is NOT good parenting. Dress it up any way you want but it is not okay.
Completely agree, it was the thing that made me stop watching her, those poor babies in a house full of smoke. I think Julie once admitted that she was the only one who doesn't smoke so imagine if all 3 of the adults are smoking around them. It doesn't matter how often it happens, its that you put them in the situation

Reactions: 7
How do you all know there smoking around the kids. I have seen her dad have a smoke around Julie when the kids aren't there but never once when the twins are in the house or did I miss something. Her dad's not going to get better leave the man off he is having a few cigs not going to change anything now..

Reactions: 9
How do you all know there smoking around the kids. I have seen her dad have a smoke around Julie when the kids aren't there but never once when the twins are in the house or did I miss something. Her dad's not going to get better leave the man off he is having a few cigs not going to change anything now..
You have defo missed it, have seen it a few times. Him smoking in the kitchen with the twins there.

It was uncalled for but she needs to build a bridge an move on her stories are full of it absolute drama queen. Attention seeking at its best.she ust to be soo nice an genuine now it's all gone to her head like rest them.. beggy Mitchell 🤭🤭🤭

As far as I rather the love story between her and the ex is.
They met in Australia, she fell pregnant, her dad got diagnosed with cancer, they went home, she had the twins, tried to move back to Australia, but couldn’t as issue with visa. and gets bit blurry but it sounds like he eventually or at that moment did move to Australia. And she moved into her parents place. Eventually the long distance thing failed and they ended things.

and hes back in Australia.
That's only her version of events an she was having a melt down other day over texts or something. Shes a snake that one. My monies on her been the problem an she cant comment twill make her look bad 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
So I have to admit I followed her again yesterday for a nose😁. Was that a memory or was she seriously at a party last night looking all smug with people telling her happy fathers day?
How can she justify being around all of those people and then her poor sick dad? The virus hasnt gone away just cos poor, stressed Julie needed attention and validation 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly my thoughts as well smug little head on her lapping it up. She be on today now with some drama WATCH 🙄🙄🙄🙄 GET OVER UR SELF LADY UR NOT THE 1ST SINGLE MOTHER NOR WILL U BE THE LAST 😘😘

Reactions: 6
It was a very unfair DM, you can tell she would and does do anything for those kids behind all the dramatics!! She would eat you without salt though I’d say. Anyone from Cork will see you can take the girl outta Fairhill, but you can’t take Fairhill outta the girl 😂 tough as nails...I kinda like it though😂😂😂

I followed her pre 10k followers and I found her very real and to the point. Also she used always say she would never be and af or brand ambassador collab anything like that. That she’s no interest and she would prefer to support and pay for it herself. But I dunno lately I think she’s got free bed she’s an brand ambassador for a make up brand and she never trained in anything of the likes. She got free table and chairs which are amazing looking. She got free textile stuff for her wardrobes and her countertop. She has loads of collabs I feel she is flogging everything. Anything for a bit of hard cash I suppose.
I do find it a bit mean what was said via msg to her.
I don’t think we know the full story of the ex either so we can’t judge. For all we know he’s prob dying to see his twins. What father wouldn’t. I find it hard to think he’s heartless but maybe I’m wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.