Twins and me #50 Win this amazing gift! (and pay for my face lift)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv just unfollowed her, I know I won’t make a dent in her followers but I can’t listen to the bullshit anymore😡 I had my first smear a few weeks ago and got a call this morning saying it showed HPV and abnormal cells, I know I’m dramatic but I haven’t stopped crying but this stinker just thinks it’s content and would actually put people off getting a smear test🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Love the idea to contact the national screening service letting them know what an instagrammer with 150000 followers is saying...reported for false information health ...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She'll grab any opportunity for a story my god. I had my second smear last week and was in and out in 5 mins, absolutely fine smooth sailing chatting to the nurse the whole time. She's putting people off such a life saving quick test!

Reactions: 7
Anyone reading here that has watched that fool talking about her smear and now feels anxious, please pay her no heed. She exaggerates getting out of bed never mind anything else. I’ve had treatment for abnormal cells with a bit of local anaesthetic and lived to tell the tale. It’s not what she’s making it out to be. There’s nothing to fear. I had 6 monthly smears for a bit and yearly until I got to 10 year mark. I’ve never had an issue since. It takes a few minutes and could very well save your life. This is the cackly witch that lost her dad to cancer, her mum allegedly had a double mastectomy with further complications and she is making a simple pap sound like a quadruple bypass. Take a day off mejoolie. We could do with the break.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dont worry I had an experience similar to Julie...ie they had to make a few attempts, made me make a fist etc and it's fine. Often they are just using the wrong size instrument. Ask them to use a smaller one if that happens.

Edited to add the bit about it breaking is definitely BS. No way could that happen.
Agree ...

To the lady who is nervous : I am anxiety Annie.. 😅 I'm a wimp when it comes to medical stuff.. but I swear on my child's life its grand getting a smear... please tell the nurse you are nervous and could they use the smaller size instrument... I promise you , you will be ok 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So this clown can travel to Turkey, (sorry Istanbul as she says herself cos she got called out ) for dodgy surgery but can’t cope with a lifesaving smear. Fear mongering to her followers for engagement about something that could save their lives. Funny how these things never end up in the Sun then. My best friend has cervical cancer and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Nothing to fear in a smear test. Please don’t let her put anyone off. She’s so ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolutely NO need for this, she has a lot of impressionable followers. She needs to be called out on her scare mongering

---

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Omg the amount of people that are trying to shine a positive light on smear test and how important they are and then you have this one putting the fear of God into people. Are smears daunting-yes but for 5 minutes of discomfort its worth it. Same one I remember sharing things from vicky phelan. After everything vicky went through she still pushed for people to have their smears.

Reactions: 21
To be fair smear tests aren't a walk in the park for everyone. I for one had not so nice experiences for years. It was only after I had abnormal cells removed that the Colposcopy nurse told me I had a retroverted womb which means cervix is a little off centre and they have to search a bit so she told me to always say it at future exams . Since I got that info I have never had a bad experience. I guess my point is sometimes it can be an uncomfortable experience and that's normal too especially if everything isn't instantly visible or they use too big a speculum. We need to know our bodies and not feel like there's something wrong with you if it does hurt. However the few minutes of a smear test is so worth it as opposed to the potential outcome of not having them done. Bottom line though Julie is a tool and can't do anything without there being a big story to it, I'm only surprised the Robin wasn't there in the room too looking up in her gooch 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she says, it took 3 times to get the smear done, equipment broke inside her during the procedure, extra doctors had to be called in, nurses laughed at her, she felt her dignity was not looked after, she was going to leave and not get it done. This is an absolute disgrace. Hope this is the beginning of her end causing so much negativity to smears.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.