Twins and me #49 Win a Fake Louis, baby bowls not chewy, face is kind of Moo-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone previously posted about her cousin 4plussober mum.. holy tit they’re the spit of each other

Reactions: 9
I went back through Julie's pictures...why did she get her eyelids done? They weren't even that hooded. Is that why she kept getting botox in them to push them up further and get hid of the hooding she thought she had? As another poster said, she must have felt under serious pressure to go and get that work done.

She did not need any of this she was told to lay off the Botox but she can’t

Reactions: 7
One eye is almighty bruised black more than the other? The hack of her. With the same jumper she had all weekend. Great hygiene.

Reactions: 6
It's definitely a Collab at the least by her TikTok video. She wouldn't be showing all that if it wasn't!

Reactions: 6
It’s true though , his speech is way behind for his age and he would benefit if she read to him and if he attended a SLT regularly but she won’t part with the cash and expects the school to fix his speech issues
If she read to him??? 🤣🤣 blind leading the blind comes to mind. Are we trying to help the child or destroy him altogether. Same girl can't seem to get out a sentence without a spelling mistake or a mispronounced word 🤣. God help the little chap, I think he's a dote but he hasn't a hope of his speech getting to where it needs to be when his mother seems to be so illiterate and thinks it's great craic altogether to be that way 😡

Reactions: 12
Shame on you, to say that about a child. What is wrong with the world?
She’s not telling no lies though. Subsequently abandoning her children’s needs to look like a bigger woman! She’s dead right in my opinion. Proclaims that she’s this “broke single parent” yet is able to put her own needs before her children. Sickening 🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
I think this is only the beginning of the Turkey saga.I see Bluu Tick(Is that his name)? The handsome Turkish mechanic turned doctor turning up at Julie's with a cock,no I mean Roosters for two and a large sack..of heavily discounted Sweet Kings chews.Akwardly the luxury chauffer who wore a pair of wranglers (?)is on the same flight to meet Paula.Paula is dubious at first but when she sees his package..of stolen mini croissants and apricot jams freshly stolen from the hotel buffet..she knows it's love.Julie decides to convert to Bluu's religion as a sign of her devotion..but only after the twins First Holy..££££.All is going well until she sees the price of soya milk and realises she doesn't want to be a Vegan after all..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.