Twins and me #49 Win a Fake Louis, baby bowls not chewy, face is kind of Moo-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm laughing at the thought of the flight coming back from Istanbul with all the wans after their surgery looking like Egyptian Mummys. The cabin crew must have a good laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion

Fake face but shes saving the human race.
Give her the Nobel Prize - dope believes her own lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thread suggestion: Chins and me, got cheap surgery in Turkey. She's hard to handle and her face is in a mangle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Pahahahahaha omg I can’t, her talking I’m actually dead! 🤣

Did they jab an anaesthetic in her tongue or something, she sounds absolutely ridiculous! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know a lady her son is very mild autism, in main stream school and classes, no major stand out traits really, and gets DCA
But he has a diagnosis, my son is mainstream and masks so well in school people don't even know. When he's home he blows. He's the hardest in this house despite my other son being in a unit.

Reactions: 11
A bottom feeder is all she is!! She is giving all the good single mothers a bad name. If you have a spare 2k for the love of god would you not put it away for your kids! Or at the very least save it for a time when you might find yourself again with an unfortunate housing issue! I hope your eye lids are so tight they don’t close properly and you can’t sleep at night!
Any one been keeping a record of all her procedures and how much they cost in the last few months? And I 100% believe she is not declaring all her income to social welfare!

Reactions: 20
I think she's got a bottom Invisalign in. More than likely her cheeks and chin are hurting and the support is keeping her teeth from pressing on her cheeks.
She's bullshitting on the zareo pain. She's saying it far too many times which means the opposite!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
When Julie repeatedly says something she’s lying. So the Zair-o pain is obviously an 8/10.
her voice & pronunciation! She is utterly fucked.
looking forward to her plugging her fresh open wounds with BPerfect and having the inevitable casualty visit for an infection. Where a nurse says “Era girl you’re the best patient I’ve ever seens in heres” and a robin flies out of her arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
A bottom feeder is all she is!! She is giving all the good single mothers a bad name. If you have a spare 2k for the love of god would you not put it away for your kids! Or at the very least save it for a time when you might find yourself again with an unfortunate housing issue! I hope your eye lids are so tight they don’t close properly and you can’t sleep at night!
Any one been keeping a record of all her procedures and how much they cost in the last few months? And I 100% believe she is not declaring all her income to social welfare!
I only browse and comment. But we need a wiki for her and all her faces and stories of someone knows how .
---
I only browse and comment. But we need a wiki for her and all her faces and stories if someone knows how .

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Mother Theresa ain't a patch
St Julie patron saint of Bperfect match

But he has a diagnosis, my son is mainstream and masks so well in school people don't even know. When he's home he blows. He's the hardest in this house despite my other son being in a unit.
I agree, you have no idea what that child is like behind closed doors.
If he has a diagnoises, he is entitled to the DCA as much as the next. He still might need to attend extra therapies etc.

Her brows look like they're back down in a normal place on her face, you can bet your bottom dollar she will go destroy them again with Botox and they'll be back up near her hairline 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am howling at the state of her & her talking,@ 🤣🤣 She looks deformed 🤣🤣 Does she realise how bleeping stupid she’s talking 🤣 She has quite literally ruined herself publicly on the gram. She’d want to go looking for a refund. She’ll have to change her handle to Alvin the Chinmonk 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
First of the "known" pre records - be interesting to see how many there actually is.

And of course first ad is for toothbrush......duck me the bristles on it are tiny for her new massive bleeping horse teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tbh my heart goes out to her why she done that too her face is beyond me . She must be under some fierce pressure to keep up with everything . Mortified 😭♥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But maybe fionn does have a diagnosis she hasn't discussed..
---
It's like there is anesthetic in her bottom lip that hasn't worn off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That TikTok 🙈 What is with the accent I'm mortified for her. She said she paid 500 for her eyelids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.