Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely it would’ve been shown.We would be treated to a blow by blow account of roasting a chicken. From start to finish. Stuffed and all. 🐓 😄

Reactions: 6
Surely we'll be treated footage of chips in the ninja or black bean chicken?
Would she really get rid that fast?

Reactions: 4
Was it the airfryer or the pressure cooker she was given? I thought it was the pressure cooker and she just doesnt know how to use it 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was it the airfryer or the pressure cooker she was given? I thought it was the pressure cooker and she just doesnt know how to use it 😕
It's the Ninja Foodi. It has an air fryer, slow cooker, pressure cooker and a few more

Reactions: 3
Before all her #ads, julie said getting her teeth cleaned regularly with the hygienist and regular supermarket toothpaste was all she used on her teeth, how times have changed.

Reactions: 11
Before all her #ads, julie said getting her teeth cleaned regularly with the hygienist and regular supermarket toothpaste was all she used on her teeth, how times have changed.

Nathan must have strips needing flogging.

Reactions: 2
Cringe for her reply correcting her spelling mistake… learn how to spell Julie fgs

Reactions: 5
Cringe for her reply correcting her spelling mistake… learn how to spell Julie fgs
Nah, she did that on purpose trying to be smart, dear Jesus…..Julie and “smart” in the same sentence!!! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we go back to Sean’s video last week…. The extra room with 2 beds??!!!!!!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤔🤔🤔
She really slipped up with the "homeless" story before when she mentioned the parents used to take students and the dad went into "their room" when he was drunk......100% there's a spare room there. Also the way we see her treat Sean, I would put money on him being made give up his room for her and the kids if that was the case.

Reactions: 18
"Her kids are obsessed with animals" is that like the time they were in Fota and they were trying to kick the animals, and were throwing stones at them???? All the time dopey Julie is standing there filming them, instead of stopping them from abusing defenceless animals!!!!! Sure Julie, you thick witch🙄

Reactions: 18
She’s off lads, she’s got a bit of content now and she’s grabbed it by the balls and she’s off and running with it!

Reactions: 3
How in the name of god can she be the one chosen to promote family stuff. "I tell them if anyone bullies you, get right up in their bleeping faces" Maybe she should be telling Fionn to stand up to ER!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.