Twins and Me #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the donkey mixed up lady qt and airy fairy?
Clearly. Cause as I've posted before, I'm still trying to figure out what lady qt and all the last 2 days discussions are about. I'm as thick as the donkey I'm afraid
Can’t believe she came on pretending to pay bills so she could get 2 usernames in. Is that where her head is at today?? Wow!
Says it all really doesn't it.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she came on pretending to pay bills so she could get 2 usernames in. Is that where her head is at today?? Wow!
And the way she said she'd need a teacher next to her! Apparently ladyQT is a teacher. That's so petty!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Was just coming on to say this. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I watched the story. Like WTF. Surely she has more going on than to be at that. True colours showing tonight. An apology over the offensive reels would be more in line.

Reactions: 18
I’m so confused as to why she’s mentioned those two usernames, I understand they were both ‘named’ on various posts but what’s that got to do with Julie?? I actually have no sympathy for someone in the mist of a family crisis to sit down and think of that little ‘sketch’ 😡

Reactions: 19
Julie if you are reading this... you think you are being funny... but you arent... you are just making a show of yourself .. when any of my family were sick.... being petty and childish was the last thing on my mind.... family comes first before a god dam phone...

Reactions: 22
What a fuckin simpleton!

Julie if you are reading this... you think you are being funny... but you arent... you are just making a show of yourself .. when any of my family were sick.... being petty and childish was the last thing on my mind.... family comes first before a god dam phone...
Phone is money! That’s all she gives a duck about

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Liz is at the same she said almost there too.
You can be sure alcoholic liz and Julie are bullying and tormenting whoever they think this is

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Prob like putting 2 and 2 together and getting 200 but I feel that the 2 profiles that were outed maybe were the same person? As following threads last night the LQT was active on Lisa Jordan’s thread and then a new member went over to curvy Kim’s thread to write that LQT was outed just drawing attention onto thread.

Anyway I think it quiet Pathetic that people think they are going to shut this site down as quiet frankly if everyone’s username was easily found out it would have been done a long time ago!

Reactions: 6
So if her dad is as sick as being made out over the weekend and she is there thinking how do I get user names in, shows where her priorities are

Reactions: 18
So if her dad is as sick as being made out over the weekend and she is there thinking how do I get user names in, shows where her priorities are
But it’s just so hard coming home to a cold empty house alone!

gotta have something to fill the lonely nights

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Liz is at the same she said almost there too.
You can be sure alcoholic liz and Julie are bullying and tormenting whoever they think this is
Isn’t it funny how they made up a few days ago and an anonymous page has since popped up attacking people. The page follows both of them as well.

Reactions: 15
She could have come up with a better sentence than that 🙄🙄🙄
'I was on the way to the shops to buy milk, I was Almost There when I realised I had no mask or debit card. I'm such an Airy Fairy. The kids will have no breakfast in the morning, I'm weak'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.