Twins and Me #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will get to the stage people will be afraid to say anything with fear of been outed over little ball bags

Reactions: 8
No idea who they are but people would want to have it 100% before they go naming someone. Or else they're just pissed off at their kids teacher
They need to be very careful naming people falsely. They think they are being clever but in reality they are just trying to intimidate people. All these anon pages are a load of shite anyway.

Reactions: 11
I, for one, am delighted that Julie has seen sense and keeping off instagram for a while. It'll do her the world of good and hopefully give her quality time with family.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I, for one, am delighted that Julie has seen sense and keeping off instagram for a while. It'll do her the world of good and hopefully give her quality time with family.
I’m glad people are dropping stuff up to her - that’s what she needs atm, friends who genuinely care rather than thousands of people just attempting to get clout from her audience.
Hopefully they’re all well and safe though 🤞🏻

Reactions: 22
Agreed, it’s just a pity she didn’t do it a few weeks ago, she has showed too much as it is, glad she’s heeding our advise tho, better late than never!

Reactions: 7
She’s ALMOST THERE and AIRY FAIRY today.. now wouldn’t you think when she’s being mindful to not to be wasting precious time posting on Instagram these days that she wouldn’t be wasting her time reading tattle! I don’t care what she’s going, She’ll never change.. a smug smart ass snakey sneery cow!

Reactions: 14
She’s ALMOST THERE and AIRY FAIRY today.. now wouldn’t you think when she’s being mindful to not to be wasting precious time posting on Instagram these days that she wouldn’t be wasting her time reading tattle! I don’t care what she’s going, She’ll never change.. a smug smart ass snakey sneery cow!
Leopard doesn’t change its spots. Has time to post presents being delivered. Surely that’s totally irrelevant. A present is private between two people not for public glorification. Same with all these bloggers re posting complements. It’s so cringe 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Leopard doesn’t change its spots. Has time to post presents being delivered. Surely that’s totally irrelevant. A present is private between two people not for public glorification. Same with all these bloggers re posting complements. It’s so cringe 🤦‍♀️
Airy Fairy still here, unfair to name people if they are not 100% certain.

Reactions: 3
If you have a friend that's an influencer is it a rule that you have to drop presents to their door when they are having a bad day? I see it wirh Rachel Gorry as well. I dunno maybe I'm just a bad friend.

Omg how did I miss it the first time. Think she’d have more on her mind...

Reactions: 6
I take back my good thoughts and wishes towards her. I genuinely gave her the benefit that she was being a caring daughter.
Sneaky cow.

Can’t believe she came on pretending to pay bills so she could get 2 usernames in. Is that where her head is at today?? Wow!

Reactions: 14
Has the donkey mixed up lady qt and airy fairy?
Clearly. Cause as I've posted before, I'm still trying to figure out what lady qt and all the last 2 days discussions are about. I'm as thick as the donkey I'm afraid!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you have a friend that's an influencer is it a rule that you have to drop presents to their door when they are having a bad day? I see it wirh Rachel Gorry as well. I dunno maybe I'm just a bad friend.
Bad friend club or real friend more likely. I’d be mortified either boasting about receiving presents or being complemented on a good deed. Definitely a blogger trait. God love them😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.