Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she ‘ managed to clean the daughters bathroom ‘ WTF is her daughter doing? Unbelievable!
I know ,there are 2 daughters using it but neither can clean it but both the twins still clean all the adult kids bedrooms change thier bedding and film themselves doing it.
And in all yje kids rooms there is not 1 bit of personality or individuality,its quite sad grey insta perfect and souless

Reactions: 4
I cant work them out. Nat is so up herself and thinks Dean is god. Kat it trying to keep up with the Jones(Nat) but doesn’t quite make it. I think theres definitely issues with Dean & Gareth.

Reactions: 3
I cant work them out. Nat is so up herself and thinks Dean is god. Kat it trying to keep up with the Jones(Nat) but doesn’t quite make it. I think theres definitely issues with Dean & Gareth.
I get the impression Dean is right up his own arse and loves himself. He looks smarmy to me. Driving around in a Porsche 🙄 Although I don’t agree with Gareth posting his possible marriage troubles on his company instagram page he does seem like a nice down to earth guy - Kat comes across nice too. Not sure on Charlotte yet - think she may think abit of herself too like Nat does

Reactions: 4
Does anybody else think Nat is a wee bit too old to wear a skirt that short? 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get the impression Dean is right up his own arse and loves himself. He looks smarmy to me. Driving around in a Porsche 🙄 Although I don’t agree with Gareth posting his possible marriage troubles on his company instagram page he does seem like a nice down to earth guy - Kat comes across nice too. Not sure on Charlotte yet - think she may think abit of herself too like Nat does
Oh and since he has so much attention from the follows 🤮🤮 But they are such a perfect match.
I always feel sorry for Gareth

Reactions: 2
Didn't they buy the first daughter a swanky little first car when she passed her test? They'll have to do the same for for the other daughter,
It must be hard being the poor one when the rich one just rubbs her nose in it

Reactions: 1
Didn't they buy the first daughter a swanky little first car when she passed her test? They'll have to do the same for for the other daughter,
It must be hard being the poor one when the rich one just rubbs her nose in it
Sure it was an Audi

I like Kat and Nat and have followed them long enough to know Charlotte helps them behind the scenes. I feel bad because she seems nice but I skip past her stories, not sure why I don’t enjoy her contributions the way I do the twins.

Sure it was an Audi
I think you’re right, it’s great they can afford to do that but I remember thinking that’s better than my car - a grown woman with a job 🙈

I’ve been following them a while, I used to love their stories in the beginning. Now I feel like they are all over the place, do they not do cleaning other homes any more?
Today’s stories was just jumping around from one to the other.

They used to show the private houses they cleaned didn't they? I always used to th8nk if it was.my home I wouldnt be happy! Nit seen that for a while either,
I like Charlotte just.dont get how she fits in just jumping on the cash train maybe,I hope not.
They do seem to be home a lot more now
And haven't seen them wash their clothes for a while of stock up in work supplies 🙃

They used to show the private houses they cleaned didn't they? I always used to th8nk if it was.my home I wouldnt be happy! Nit seen that for a while either,
I like Charlotte just.dont get how she fits in just jumping on the cash train maybe,I hope not.
They do seem to be home a lot more now
And haven't seen them wash their clothes for a while of stock up in work supplies 🙃
Yeah I wouldn’t want them showing the inside of my home if they cleaned for me. I also think it’s baffling they show the outside of their homes too so it’s recognisable from the street. I wouldn’t do that and I have nothing worth robbing haha

I think Nat has a great figure so if l looked that l would also be in short skirts !! Although l do think she has too much Botox and it makes her look older - shocked they are only 39 definitely look more mid 40’s !!

• Haha
They love a drink don’t they!! Nat looks smashed again! Watching the story at the In The Style Party it looks like the two girls next to Nat are shocked that she sings along to that song and crack up at her - awkward 🤣

Last edited:
Bit insensitive Kat coming on to day she understands people will be struggling etc but in the same breath saying her n hubby are financially ok…also wonder why they started in a hostel?

Reactions: 5
Innit!! They had their first child extremely young so I presume they went into a hostel before they were given a council house