Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of adverts they do now is terrible,getting like qvc all "influncers" end up the same...
And there's no personality in their homes even the kids rooms nothing to say whos room it is!

Reactions: 4
The amount of adverts they do now is terrible,getting like qvc all "influncers" end up the same...
And there's no personality in their homes even the kids rooms nothing to say whos room it is!
Such a shame they have gone down this route. I liked them because they were hard working and very few ads. Like you say, they all end up the same x

Reactions: 1
I really donā€™t get the 3rd sisters involvement? Like I followed them for cleaning now the 3rd sister keeps adding her day or dinner etc anyone care šŸ˜‚ Charlotte x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They do work hard,and they actually clean,things that need cleaning,
But adverts are taking over.and the flaunting of in their words "purchases"
I started going of them when I think it was the rich one started hawking her kids trainers on the page,why not donate them ? Or just sell quietly on her own page
Charlotte actually seems the nicest most normal and relatable,but do agree that she doesn't seem to any cleaning,and.makes the cleaning duo thing a bit redundant

Reactions: 3
I quite like Charlotte she gives me nigella vibes and itā€™s refreshing seeing her from time to timeā€¦still not sure what role she plays is she part of the business ?

They do work hard,and they actually clean,things that need cleaning,
But adverts are taking over.and the flaunting of in their words "purchases"
I started going of them when I think it was the rich one started hawking her kids trainers on the page,why not donate them ? Or just sell quietly on her own page
Charlotte actually seems the nicest most normal and relatable,but do agree that she doesn't seem to any cleaning,and.makes the cleaning duo thing a bit redundant
Same for me!

I quite like Charlotte she gives me nigella vibes and itā€™s refreshing seeing her from time to timeā€¦still not sure what role she plays is she part of the business ?
I was surprised when she said she was giving up her job to focus on the page (as well as the other thing). I havenā€™t been following too long but it seemed she had a regular job so it was strange to see her say she was focusing on IG instead. Iā€™ve seen a big difference in the cleaning recently being much less than what it was when I started following. Itā€™s a shame thereā€™s not more of the cleaning content side of things.

I stopped watching for a while and came back a bit confused as to how Charlotte fits into the picture. I did enjoy their cleaning content and respected them for the hard graft, and theyā€™d come home and clean their own homes too. But I do agree the cleaning content just isnā€™t there the same way, there are some obvious ads, and their bio shows them branching out into different areas now. Is perhaps Charlotte the ā€œmanagementā€ as the email is under their twinkle name website domain and not some external entity?

611C0954-3489-4A03-916B-79992217D0B1.jpeg

Reactions: 2
They've got beauty and fashion there to now,., why ?
I did see them flogging the glossy box which i did try a while back and couldn't get the hype so cancelled it
I just think they've lost the meaning of what the page was when they started it,now we don't get a day without a add or link or look what I purchased!

Think Nat would love an in the style contract itā€™s not the page it was once before.

I stopped watching for a while and came back a bit confused as to how Charlotte fits into the picture. I did enjoy their cleaning content and respected them for the hard graft, and theyā€™d come home and clean their own homes too. But I do agree the cleaning content just isnā€™t there the same way, there are some obvious ads, and their bio shows them branching out into different areas now. Is perhaps Charlotte the ā€œmanagementā€ as the email is under their twinkle name website domain and not some external entity?

View attachment 1080711
I think she plays a big part in the editing side of things. Iā€™d find it quite interesting if they told us what she does, and how them as a trio run their account, seeing as theyā€™re branching out it would be a good topic

I really like Katā€™s input to stories but what I find strange is Nat is wanting bespoke wardrobes fitted etc and Gareth is a carpenter. Why wouldnā€™t you use your brother in law? Weird!

Reactions: 8
So the account must be very lucrative if Charlotte has given up a job of 9 yearā€™s surely an account with almost 70k followers doesnā€™t make enough fur 3 wages

The amount of ads and affiliates they problerly do ok,and the gifts as well,
Also they seem to tag every shop they go in ... is that in the hope of getting paid for it?

Also the rich ones daughters can't clean their own bathroom ?
They've really sold out haven't they

Reactions: 4
So she ā€˜ managed to clean the daughters bathroom ā€˜ WTF is her daughter doing? Unbelievable!