Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just attention seeking,why say anything at all
What I don't get is they post a lot and they really do post a lot then just disappear for a few days to have a break.but seeing as there's supposedly 3 of them running the account why not do a couple if days each a week ? That way time away and will have something to post when they are here

Have to say though they have put the effort in on the marathon training... I'll see myself out 😞

Reactions: 1
Was that the most pointless story ever? I’ve got these lovely flowers and I don’t know who they’re from….until I open the card 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It annoys me when they decide they ‘need a break’. They were very happy to buy a load of fake followers to appeal to all the big Companies for freebies and they’re very happy to take all the free stuff and go to all the free events, but they can’t possibly manage to post anything.

I’m beginning to wonder if they’ll keep going much longer. The only actual work they seem to do is communal blocks and they’ve never gone anything interesting to say anymore. I used to find they motivated me to go and clean. Now it’s all about showing off.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Now the marathon is over they’ve literally got nothing of any interest to post

It annoys me when they decide they ‘need a break’. They were very happy to buy a load of fake followers to appeal to all the big Companies for freebies and they’re very happy to take all the free stuff and go to all the free events, but they can’t possibly manage to post anything.

I’m beginning to wonder if they’ll keep going much longer. The only actual work they seem to do is communal blocks and they’ve never gone anything interesting to say anymore. I used to find they motivated me to go and clean. Now it’s all about showing off.

Agreed, they don’t seem to work very much at all any more, and that was the main bulk of their content!

Where did they go I haven’t seen any thing after the marathon? How much did they raise? Be interesting to see what happens next, work content is non existent, no ITS sponsorship for Nat which she so wants deep down. I just see brag brag brag when they post stories. Guess their come back will be had a break bla bla

Bragging back to had to show the £1300 LV bag that hubby bought her whilst showing us a primark haul 😂 seriously yes seriously

Reactions: 3
She started that video with ‘I just wanted to show you some bits I got in Primark’. My local Primark definitely doesn’t sell Louis Vuitton! I think she’s trying to prove it’s not just Nat that’s got designer stuff. Not very subtle though, is she?

Reactions: 4
I enjoyed the make up bag clean, riveting, watched it twice. Reminded me exactly why they have so many followers 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
F**k me who has all that time to roll up gym stuff! Christ just fold it and put it in a drawer.

Reactions: 2
Well....aren’t these two becoming AS BORING AS duck ! 😴😴😴
Just two braggers oh and the occasional plus 1 that basically just videos and shares where she is be it holidays or concerts and one twin desperate for an ITS own range and then you have the wanna be so like my sister twinnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just two braggers oh and the occasional plus 1 that basically just videos and shares where she is be it holidays or concerts and one twin desperate for an ITS own range and then you have the wanna be so like my sister twinnie.
You should offer to right their Bio

• Haha
Reactions: 3