Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nat didn’t even need to show her face or speak and I knew instantly who was in that cab! One of her friends is sitting with a LV coat on worth more than £4k, insane!
And the other 2 she fully showed had Gucci and Louis Vuitton bags. She is so new money. Absolutely no class at all.

Reactions: 2
All fur coat and no knickers!! She couldn’t help but get that Porsche in the shot, such a show off, I love me who do you love? 🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh but what's the point in having a porsche or a designer bag if you can't show it of on the gram?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would have thought she would have made Dean pull it out of the bag a bit more, she looks like she’s auditioning for the Village People though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nat is so disrespectful! Coming on to story to tell us there’s family stuff going on but can’t talk about it… then don’t mention it in the first place and we wouldn’t know! Attention seeking witch, she’s desperate for the “you ok hun?” messages!

Reactions: 5
Nat is so disrespectful! Coming on to story to tell us there’s family stuff going on but can’t talk about it… then don’t mention it in the first place and we wouldn’t know! Attention seeking witch, she’s desperate for the “you ok hun?” messages!
I swear they do this every so often, probably when engagement is low and then reappear like absolutely nothing has happened and never reference it again!

Reactions: 3