TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That perfume ad for Paradox with some bint hovering on a triangle on top of a tree - what the hell is that all about eh??

Reactions: 1
Haven’t seen that one thank god🥴
* Oh yes and SI - Cate Blanchett strutting about purposefully saying "SI!" continuously.
* Then that Libre one with the woman walking in the sea fully clothed, catching an eagle and then screaming at the wind
* Not to mention the JP Gaultier weird ones with the blokes dressed as sailors and the women screeching at them

Its like being in a parallell universe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
* Oh yes and SI - Cate Blanchett strutting about purposefully saying "SI!" continuously.
* Then that Libre one with the woman walking in the sea fully clothed, catching an eagle and then screaming at the wind
* Not to mention the JP Gaultier weird ones with the blokes dressed as sailors and the women screeching at them

Its like being in a parallell universe
The Guiltier one is few years old as well.Oh yes seen the eagle one.🥴

Reactions: 2
Etsy and tall Tim to the Mission Impossible music. Really annoying.

Reactions: 6
Who is the bleeping screamer on the Dior ad.?good grief.😫
Natalie Portman?

The Google Pixel ad is awful and everyone is so smug. Also it’s depressing that everyone just edits the tit out of their photos and nothing is real anymore. Part of the fun of looking back on old photos is that they’re dorky and imperfect.

Oh and the bloody Virgin cruises with the awful Karma Chamelon cover. The whistling makes me feel ill. At least the awful I Am What I Am airline ad seems to have disappeared now.

Reactions: 8
Natalie Portman?

The Google Pixel ad is awful and everyone is so smug. Also it’s depressing that everyone just edits the tit out of their photos and nothing is real anymore. Part of the fun of looking back on old photos is that they’re dorky and imperfect.

Oh and the bloody Virgin cruises with the awful Karma Chamelon cover. The whistling makes me feel ill. At least the awful I Am What I Am airline ad seems to have disappeared now.
That’s exactly my feelings on the Google Pixel ad too: ‘so it helps you to produce fake photos then’.

That’s the whole point of photos, capturing moments as they happened in real time, otherwise you may as well just photoshop random people into your pictures and do away with proper photos altogether

Reactions: 8
That’s exactly my feelings on the Google Pixel ad too: ‘so it helps you to produce fake photos then’.

That’s the whole point of photos, capturing moments as they happened in real time, otherwise you may as well just photoshop random people into your pictures and do away with proper photos altogether
Oh yeah..............................let me show you the photos of when I married Martin Kemp................................ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why don’t any of the Christmas ads have Christmas music? Strange
It’s probably expensive to licence them. Or they just feel they’re overdone. Plus I suppose you risk having the same song as your competitor.

Head & Shoulders
I didn’t know you had dandruff
I don’t
But you are a smug bastard. And what’s the ridiculous song and dance routine at the end?

Reactions: 10
Head & Shoulders
I don’t
But you are a smug bastard. And what’s the ridiculous song and dance routine at the end?
The various scenes are supposed to be like clips from movies, so you've got your heist, your action man, your musical etc. Still shite though.

Reactions: 5
The Christmas one with the carrot, is it Lidl or Aldi. Either way it’s too complicated I think, there’s a lot going on and if you don’t know the story it’s based on I think you might wonder what it’s about in a way.

• Wow
  • Haha
BOLD ad
Girl twirling in her bedroom spills chocolate drink on new top
Never fear BOLD to the rescue with sickly singing dialogue about how she’s living her best life now her top is clean

🙄
Bollocks
---
The Christmas one with the carrot, is it Lidl or Aldi. Either way it’s too complicated I think, there’s a lot going on and if you don’t know the story it’s based on I think you might wonder what it’s about in a way.
I bloody love Kevin the carrot and Aldi’s take on Charlie and the Chocolate factory 😂
---
Head & Shoulders
I don’t
Plus it looks like a wig!

The ASDA advert with Michael Bublé - super wooden and he looks like he'd rather be anywhere else but there! Think of the £££ and slap a smile on mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 12