TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not s
I’ve seen a few lovely pics on Fb animal rescues.Racoons been fed and sleeping with carers etc.❤
---
Anybody watched new JL ad?
Not seen the JL ad is it out? I think Lidl were thinking along the John Lewis mindset.

Reactions: 1
Not s

Not seen the JL ad is it out? I think Lidl were thinking along the John Lewis mindset.
Not sure if its been on TV yet but just seen it on YouTube I really enjoyed it the best one I've seen so far this year
---

The new John Lewis advert

Reactions: 2
I
Not sure if its been on TV yet but just seen it on YouTube I really enjoyed it the best one I've seen so far this year
---

The new John Lewis advert
its unusual, reminds me when I had a venus fly trap plant, similar to that but much much smaller, great little fly catcher!

Reactions: 3
I

its unusual, reminds me when I had a venus fly trap plant, similar to that but much much smaller, great little fly catcher!
It reminds me a bit of Audrey 2 in little shop of horrors especially when it started singing 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
That fabric softener one with the girl on roller skates spreading blue farts around.
Why do ads show laundrettes as being retro-funky places where young people flirt and hang out?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m avoiding watching itv at the moment because they like to keep showing the Pandora advert & the Just Eat advert in the same slot I’m sure it’s just to wind me up.
The Lidl Christmas advert is the only one I like so far although I think I’ve been pronouncing Lidl wrong I say LIDL voice over man says LEEDL.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Two I really hate. The maltesers one with the older woman and her man 'friend' and the oh so shocked family. The acting is just so dreadful.
Also the new Amazon one. The three old women with their sledges in the snow. Sentimental guff.

Reactions: 7
Two I really hate. The maltesers one with the older woman and her man 'friend' and the oh so shocked family. The acting is just so dreadful.
Also the new Amazon one. The three old women with their sledges in the snow. Sentimental guff.
Those two ads get on my wick as well, I am not as elderly as the women on he sledges but it's insulting and patronising to the older members of society.

Reactions: 8
How are they trudging up and down the hill and getting in and out of those sledges if they’re elderly? I’ve got a dodgy knee and I’d be stuck.

Also that advert is so badly green screened. It’s like a movie from the 50s where they’re driving and the background keeps repeating itself.

Reactions: 3
How are they trudging up and down the hill and getting in and out of those sledges if they’re elderly? I’ve got a dodgy knee and I’d be stuck.

Also that advert is so badly green screened. It’s like a movie from the 50s where they’re driving and the background keeps repeating itself.
nor do they show the ambulance waiting at the bottom of the slope for when they crash onto a fence :)

And that Febreze advert with the badly-dubbed simpering bint who over-acts - over an poxy air-freshener??? :mad:

And the bloke whose clothing Whooshes everyone - I reckon its not the scented balls in the wash, its his B.O. and stinky feet that makes 'em all fall over!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys, off topic a little but where is the Tesco Christmas Ad?!! I’ve looked on YouTube and googled it and found NOTHING! And not seen it on tele, wonder if they’re waiting for the im a celeb slot?! Also is McDonald’s one out ? I haven’t noticed that one yet either ? 🎅🏼

Guys, off topic a little but where is the Tesco Christmas Ad?!! I’ve looked on YouTube and googled it and found NOTHING! And not seen it on tele, wonder if they’re waiting for the im a celeb slot?! Also is McDonald’s one out ? I haven’t noticed that one yet either ? 🎅🏼
See it earlier Mcdons,not much really.

Reactions: 1
Asda Michael Buble advert, he just looks like he doesn't know what on earth he's doing in the advert, doesn't smile once.

• Haha
Reactions: 13