Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously wants to be moving and wants to be developing- those two morons were just too lazy to do anything to encourage it! She’ll be up and flying it soon now that a professional is involved.

Reactions: 6
Oh my gosh. Did anyone else happen to see one of the families stories today. McKenna Kate is getting way to thin. Her shoulder bones!! I've never seen her so thin!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh my gosh. Did anyone else happen to see one of the families stories today. McKenna Kate is getting way to thin. Her shoulder bones!! I've never seen her so thin!!
Here is the picture of McKenna Kate I forgot to attach. You can see her ribs and her shoulder bones. It could possibly be the start of an eating disorder because of the way her Mom and Dad are about food and starving and fasting. She's a beautiful girl too.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Here is the picture of McKenna Kate I forgot to attach. You can see her ribs and her shoulder bones. It could possibly be the start of an eating disorder because of the way her Mom and Dad are about food and starving and fasting. She's a beautiful girl too.
I noticed that too. I did think she's quite athletic though so I don't think it's a ED but I do think her diet will play a part. They eat those fresh ready meals which I don't think will contain everything she needs. Sk needs to give her a baguette to munch on

When you see the other women in the family it’s little wonder she’s gone down that route - if it’s not a full blown ED it’s definitely disordered eating.

Reactions: 7
I definitely think Lily has some development issues, she can’t walk or even crawl yet and have you noticed she can’t even hold her own bottle yet. Someone always has to be there holding it for her.

I’d say her idiot parents haven’t helped, they always carry her, you never see her on a play mat or with toys, she’s always trapped. Jesus even on planes they didn’t have toys for her. Hopefully if they listen to docs she’ll catch up or get the intervention she needs. By god it’s not like they can’t afford it, maybe if they put the phones away for a bit and played with her.

Not Kimmy saying their ‘London’ holiday cottage is near to Stonehenge, Oxford, Wales and Disneyland Paris 🤣🤣 ahhhh Americans!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Teefany flogging cheapo bath toys that look so tempting for little ones to chomp on… chock full of button batteries. She is so thick it’s painful to watch, anything for a grift, I guess.

Reactions: 2
Gosh I cannot even stand their FAKENESS and PHONINESS any longer. I can't even watch their stories anymore. Especially Tiffany's. The phoniest ever. God they are obnoxious.

Reactions: 4
What was Teef crying about. I missed a few stories and the first one I've seen today is her on about a sonograph and crying and can't get in with her doctor! She mentioned fibroids is she having trouble with it again or is she pregnant?

Think the sonographer said 'I don't know' when Tiff asked could she get pregnant again.

What was Teef crying about. I missed a few stories and the first one I've seen today is her on about a sonograph and crying and can't get in with her doctor! She mentioned fibroids is she having trouble with it again or is she pregnant?
My godddd that was so pathetic. Get off Instagram darl.

Bit cringe... didn't understand why Adam was them talking to her stomach and touched it like she was pregnant! Weird!
That was just so weird, what was he doing? – kissing the fibroid?! Also that entire reunion was so staged. There are two options, either Teef met him at the door like a normal human being and then made him replay the entire thing when she had set up a camera in the kitchen or Adumb returned home, let himself in and she stood in front of the camera, waiting for him to approach her so that she could film it. Either way is weird as f#%$. Then her pretending that she hadn’t yet spoken to him about the fibroid – as if the first thing she wouldn’t do is call him after she got out of the sonographers office, oh no wait it would be the second thing she did, after filming her crocodile tears and posting them to her stories.

Reactions: 5