Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Jen really think everyone would be wearing fancy dress or is the whole Oompa Loompa thing all for the Gram 🤔

I get they wanted a party for Lily before Jen goes to Africa but why put a post up saying happy 1st birthday 11 days before her actual birthday or are they not celebrating actual birthdays like sk to? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I get they wanted a party for Lily before Jen goes to Africa but why put a post up saying happy 1st birthday 11 days before her actual birthday or are they not celebrating actual birthdays like sk to? 🤦🏻‍♀️
She claims to have done it early because jen an Steve are in Africa when she turns one. It was Jens actual birthday though an I think tiffany just wanted to steal the limelight from her, coz let's be honest, this party wasn't for lily it was for tiffany.

Reactions: 6
The family who think sugar is the devil have a sugar-themed first birthday party 😏

• Haha
The family who think sugar is the devil have a sugar-themed first birthday party 😏
hope all their glucose monitors were spiking like crazy!
---
You all have to watch ‘Mormon No More’ on Disney Plus! Some eye opening stuff about the church and a lot of focus on that BYU university they all go to!
So insane, all of it!

it follows such a nice story too though, no spoilers but well worth a watch.

Reactions: 4
The TLC Reddit page is a panic! Worth grabbing a coffee and enjoying some of it. Someone does a daily diary it’s hilarious

Reactions: 7
I can’t actually believe Jen’s stories today. Iris ads saying she asked all her questions about the genocide in Rwanda to AI because she couldn’t understand their guide, and then how smiley everyone is and noticing how white their teeth are. She might outdo the India trip if she carries on like this 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
I can’t actually believe Jen’s stories today. Iris ads saying she asked all her questions about the genocide in Rwanda to AI because she couldn’t understand their guide, and then how smiley everyone is and noticing how white their teeth are. She might outdo the India trip if she carries on like this 🤦🏻‍♀️
It screams white saviour with no self awareness

Reactions: 5
I really hope with all the money they have they fund
or sponsor school for those kids. Do something good for once.

Reactions: 4
I really hope with all the money they have they fund
or sponsor school for those kids. Do something good for once.
They have to give a 1/10 their earnings (I think) to the church of latter day pricks (sorry they are just so bleeping self righteous) and all of the male children in the hougton family do missionary work so they prob think that’s enough

Reactions: 2
It’d make you sick, they could fund school and medicine for all those kids, imagine what $10,000 could even do, her there with a LV bum bag, they are sickening.

Reactions: 1