Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if theyā€™ll call her ā€œLondon Michelleā€ or if it will be just London?!

Think I saw a story saying Londy.
Are they being like the Beckhams and naming the child after the place she was conceived šŸ¤”

I'm sure Kimmys middle name is Michelle.
That nice if true cause itā€™s not like the Houghtons to give anyone else a look in.
Also Tiffany saying she hadnā€™t met new baby yet as sheā€™s been sick but is holding her mates new born!

Reactions: 8
That nice if true cause itā€™s not like the Houghtons to give anyone else a look in.
Also Tiffany saying she hadnā€™t met new baby yet as sheā€™s been sick but is holding her mates new born!
And was out at a Easter egg hunt surrounded by children šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
So Teef and Adumb have sent one of the Iris PR fridges to Jenn??!! Shouldnā€™t they be going to people who might actually need an incentive to publicise this Siri rip-off? You would imagine the matriarch of their own family could do it for free, rather than having to be bribed with hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise? My biggest question though is why is there flower, sugar, and other stuff like pepper and salt in this fridge?!

Reactions: 4
So Teef and Adumb have sent one of the Iris PR fridges to Jenn??!! Shouldnā€™t they be going to people who might actually need an incentive to publicise this Siri rip-off? You would imagine the matriarch of their own family could do it for free, rather than having to be bribed with hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise? My biggest question though is why is there flower, sugar, and other stuff like pepper and salt in this fridge?!
Because they dumb as dogshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because they dumb as dogshit.
You can always count on @emmygluewho to tell it like it is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ„°šŸ„°
---
Poor Teefs really needs the makeup doesnā€™t she. Sheā€™s really not great looking without it. Amazing the difference a lick of paint can do. Think this is my incentive to start wearing makeup everyday šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The whole car saga, just tow the fuckin thing home and be done with it šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Your purse been stolen from your car yet you automatically film it all šŸ¤” yeah cos that's what normal everyday people do!

• Haha
So ā€¦ she traded in her car for a new one and they leant her old one back to her till the other one comes? Surely the garage donā€™t own the old one until to the day you pick up the new one? Maybe itā€™s different in America?Every time something happens to them I immediately think itā€™s all staged. But surely even they wouldnā€™t stage a robbery then let a passerby phone the police? And I bet she let in Glenda the house keeper clear all that tit up sheā€™d got out looking for a key!!

So ā€¦ she traded in her car for a new one and they leant her old one back to her till the other one comes? Surely the garage donā€™t own the old one until to the day you pick up the new one? Maybe itā€™s different in America?Every time something happens to them I immediately think itā€™s all staged. But surely even they wouldnā€™t stage a robbery then let a passerby phone the police? And I bet she let in Glenda the house keeper clear all that tit up sheā€™d got out looking for a key!!
Who leaves their car key in the car and goes shopping šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't believe she took SK to the shop looking like that. Could of least brushed her hair and wiped her face

I have noticed that since Kimmy had the new baby SK is looking decidedly disheveled and dirty. Bit like when Steve junior took her to Hong Kong šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 5
What are they like eating the microwave dinners from the trays! Can they not put them on plates and all eat together like a family? I know their eating is very disordered but itā€™s nuts how they live

What are they like eating the microwave dinners from the trays! Can they not put them on plates and all eat together like a family? I know their eating is very disordered but itā€™s nuts how they live
If we ever have ready meals (which is rarely just when I know I'm not going to be in on a teatime to actually cook) we never eat them out the cartons, they get dishes up on a plate. I thought that was the norm until I saw them all!

Are they for real with all these animals šŸ˜³
A wild pig for SK birthday, I've heard it all now.

• Wow
Why did he fetch it back. Why didn't he leave it there. Probably others around so wasn't "lost" probably smelt the cat food and if there is someone at the ranch all the time then could have kept an eye on it.