Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the wee rabbit, why didn't she just leave it alone too, possibly more chance of survival than being shoved in a cage in a shower with a wild pig and a dog who wants to get you. And all them shrieking as well.

Reactions: 1
The pig, bunny and cat stories 🤯

Do they genuinely have zero idea of how that all came across? What would they have done if Camo Steve had found the cat dead in the middle of the highway? And they can’t find the bunny because the pig ate it?

It’s all way beyond bizarre. They seem to be trying to out crazy each other these days 😳

Reactions: 5
And now the pig has mysteriously disappeared in her NEW car 🙄

• Wow
Nobody finds 3 stray animals in a day! Plus these animals are WILD they live outside they survive outside leave them alone. That pig has gone from living in rural at the barn to escaping the car living where it's noisy and busy!

Reactions: 4
Are we just ignoring the fact they are ignoring they completely changed the date of SKs birthday? I get they just had a baby but you can’t just change your kids birthday because it’s not convenient?
You could understand if she went into premature labour and was in hospital etc but they knew when the baby was going to be born. If they stopped posting on SM and helping Jen turn her house into something stupid then they could have got it all organised and then celebrated her birthday on her actual day!

Reactions: 2
You could understand if she went into premature labour and was in hospital etc but they knew when the baby was going to be born. If they stopped posting on SM and helping Jen turn her house into something stupid then they could have got it all organized and then celebrated her birthday on her actual day!
They woke SK up saying it was her birthday even though it was a week before, so wrong on every level.

Reactions: 3
Why would you give a baby a cookie in a wrapper to play with in the car when you're not next to her! Anything could have happened (although I reckon the cookie wasn't in a wrapper to start with as there was no wrapper in sight!)

Is that confirmation from Jen that Diana actually lives on site with them at TCL? Blink twice if you need rescuing D 🤣🤣

Aw it’s probably the most real she’s ever been, toddler and newborn is tiring. sad she has to shill and isn’t taking time off. Creepy Steve junior is about as useful as a chocolate teapot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The new baby looks like Kimmy. Luckily for London! Whereas SKs genes are definitely major Houghton poor kid! And did anybody notice the absence of Tanners wife at recent events 🫣 especially the baby blessing. Strange?

Reactions: 5
The new baby looks like Kimmy. Luckily for London! Whereas SKs genes are definitely major Houghton poor kid! And did anybody notice the absence of Tanners wife at recent events 🫣 especially the baby blessing. Strange?
Yes I noticed that she was present on the photos?

I’m so confused - lilys first time putting food in her mouth? Isn’t she 1 soon!? Does reef not let her feed herself ANYTHING!!??

I’m so confused - lilys first time putting food in her mouth? Isn’t she 1 soon!? Does reef not let her feed herself ANYTHING!!??
Calling her a genius for it as well. So weird. I don't know what they let her eat but it never seems like baby appropriate food. Sucking a dorito instead of giving her a proper baby meal 🙄

So the first time they have given her something to eat by herself (minus the cookie as we all know that was a set up) is a salty tortilla crisp! Yeah because a carrot or a piece of cucumber or fruit wouldn't make good content!

Most kids are shoving stuff in their mouths (food and otherwise!) from 4/5 mths…how are they not scared silly for their baby at this point??

We love her living so close so we can totally take over her life and drag her into our weird weight obsessed cult like life style where Pervy Steve gives dating advice !! It’s all so weird!

Reactions: 8
I'd be pretty pissed off if I travelled to see my daughter / granddaughter to spend time with them and help out cos they have a new baby and the grandparents that live literally ground the corner takes the eldest and goes off for days out!

Reactions: 3