Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
She could have made that room really girly and turned it into a princess or fairy castle but she's still keeping it really boyish! Goes to show that Tanner really is the fave child!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Exactly, it's not like they're short of clothes for her. It would take 2 mins to get her changed, They're just lazy, I bet they haven't even showered either.
First thing you'd want to do is freshen up! Quick shower/bath and change of clothes/pjs ! Didn't London poop through her clothes before they got on the flight so therefore will be smelly if she hasn't had a proper wash....

Saffron08

They kept saying that they would post pics of the trip to the arindale frozen land did that even happen as Steven kept saying he would post and it never materialised. The nappies were a joke on that kid. She must have such a sore bottom. She looked absolutely disheveled.

ShannonLondon

Sick on the first day? Wait for the shock pregnancy announcement. 🙄 I mean cuntishkim has to be about ready to pop?!
Looks like she's either having a csection next Monday or if the ecv works, she'll be induced next week. I've had a successful ecv but it was bloody painful and I'm not sure I'd ever do it again as baby went into stress so was monitored for a while... ended up with a emergency csection anyways a week later so was a complete waste of time 🤣

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Marriage counselling..... not because anything is wrong but because they live each other? Maybe stuff has found some in towards texts on his phone to a Sunday school teacher hence why she's always going on about how they met, how they dated etc!

stroppysal

Chatty Member
I’m so confused - lilys first time putting food in her mouth? Isn’t she 1 soon!? Does reef not let her feed herself ANYTHING!!??
Calling her a genius for it as well. So weird. I don't know what they let her eat but it never seems like baby appropriate food. Sucking a dorito instead of giving her a proper baby meal 🙄

EAD

VIP Member
Think I saw a story saying Londy.
Are they being like the Beckhams and naming the child after the place she was conceived 🤔

Queeniebee

VIP Member
The new baby looks like Kimmy. Luckily for London! Whereas SKs genes are definitely major Houghton poor kid! And did anybody notice the absence of Tanners wife at recent events 🫣 especially the baby blessing. Strange?
Yes I noticed that she was present on the photos?

EAD

VIP Member
With all the money they have why oh why cant the buy SK decent shoes and ones that fit. Also why is she alwasy dressed in these stupid outfits that look like pyjamas. Annoys me so much. 🙄😫
I wondered that too and had she put on someone else's shoes, looked like she could trip easily.