Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much of these holiday dramas are staged. Not too late for setting up a camera to record Adam running down the gang plank. Is it called that on an cruise? Anyone remember the engagement ring saga. It was very forced!

Reactions: 5
I wonder how much of these holiday dramas are staged. Not too late for setting up a camera to record Adam running down the gang plank. Is it called that on an cruise? Anyone remember the engagement ring saga. It was very forced!
I fell into Reddit this morning as was awake at silly o clock.... my god they savage over there. A lot reckon it was staged. Someone said they worked on a cruises and it just wouldn't happen!

Reactions: 1
Sick on the first day? Wait for the shock pregnancy announcement. I mean cuntishkim has to be about ready to pop?!

Reactions: 3
Sick on the first day? Wait for the shock pregnancy announcement. I mean cuntishkim has to be about ready to pop?!
Looks like she's either having a csection next Monday or if the ecv works, she'll be induced next week. I've had a successful ecv but it was bloody painful and I'm not sure I'd ever do it again as baby went into stress so was monitored for a while... ended up with a emergency csection anyways a week later so was a complete waste of time

And we will get to see it all on stories

I hope both she and the baby are healthy. And quiet, I’d really like them to be quiet

Why does Tiffany go away knowing her brother is about to have a baby???
They make out to be such a close family and all besties so weird they would be away again !!!

if I was Kim I’d be raging

Reactions: 2

I can’t believe she thinks it funny to “ride” on a dolphin and then be stupid enough to share it to social media; thought we’d moved on a bit from using and abusing animals like that, ffs. Sounds like they got completely ripped off for the privilege; good.
Ps whilst I’m at it, the photo of Junior lying down with the baby on his bare chest gave me the boak baby looks sweet though.

Reactions: 9
Why does Tiffany go away knowing her brother is about to have a baby???
They make out to be such a close family and all besties so weird they would be away again !!!

if I was Kim I’d be raging
Kimmy and Steven can’t really complain, they were on their ridiculous travel roulette last year when Tiffany was due to give birth Jnr and Tiffany definitely low key hate when the other is the centre of attention.

Reactions: 4
Cant believe Steve Jr has them bloody ear pods in, in the skin to skin photo!
Can he not take them out for a few minutes or Are they actually surgically attached to him ?

Reactions: 6
HERE WE GO!!! Another baby for content!!! Now just revealing her name will be for followers. Has to be such a big deal!!! Everything is for content. To make MORE MONEY!! They will probably wait a week before announcing the name so they can get more followers. I'm so sick of them ALL. I wish I could completely turn away.

Cant believe Steve Jr has them bloody ear pods in, in the skin to skin photo!
Can he not take them out for a few minutes or Are they actually surgically attached to him ?
I think they are glued in his ears. At least hes taken that bloody backwards white cap off.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if we will have a repeat of Sk and Kimmy video the baby stretching out each morning when she wakes up

Reactions: 3
Tiffany is soooo ill and the Dr has told her to stay hydrated so heres the code code for water! Shill shill shill!

Reactions: 13
Geeeez here we go. Creepy Steven Jr. And now they'll DRRAAAWWWW out revealing the baby's name for a week!!! Get all the followers you can!! I can see right through all their shenanigans now!! They think we are stupid?? Every freaking thing for content. Equals followers equals money!!! What will these stupid people not do????

Reactions: 4
Kimmy has a baby and by coincidence Tiffany gets a delivery of newborn photos of Lily

Reactions: 11