Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hope1234

Oh my gosh. Did anyone else happen to see one of the families stories today. McKenna Kate is getting way to thin. Her shoulder bones!! I've never seen her so thin!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I’d be raging that the trip was the Christmas present cause she’d have been going anyway 🤣 I think she hates creepy Steve jnr and who can blame her. Her face at the airport she was raging with him.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Is that confirmation from Jen that Diana actually lives on site with them at TCL? Blink twice if you need rescuing D 🤣🤣

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I missed the theft drama; why on earth did they have gold coins on them?!
I’ve since learnt some rich people carry them when they travel abroad. Why they weren’t safely stored in the hotel is another question. Also who takes 2 laptops, an iPad and 4 sets of spare AirPods in a diaper bag when looking after their baby is another question

Mammalou

I agree! T
How much money have they wasted on baby shite. Personalised outfits with each different name cos they can’t decide and name plaques.
Then how much time have they sat on their phones recording over and over the same thing with different names!
Who could actually be arsed with that after giving birth🙄
I agree it’s ridiculous! They could have planned a little family get together for SK’s birthday instead.

stroppysal

Chatty Member
NO WAY!!??

Who was he!? How long were they together!? This is WILD!

Sorry for all the questions!
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not 🤣 she mentions this engagement every chance she gets. It was a man before Adam, she claims she called it off weeks before the wedding coz it didn't feel right, but apparently he was the one who ended it with her. She's clearly not over him because she constantly brings it up. When she was talking about getting rid of her car last week, she actually said to Adam that it will be weird getting rid of it coz she called off her engagement in that car. Poor Adam 🤣

Catlady1

VIP Member
I have a feeling that Adam no longer works for Amazon. Surely this is all a conflict of interests. If you work for an it company doesn’t any other operating system or such like that you invent become their intellectual property. I also read somewhere that all Amazon workers were called back to office working.

Lalla

VIP Member
Kimmy makes $$$$ on social media. Which SJ ‘invests’. They wouldn’t have the lifestyle they have without social media and the selling of their children’s lives.
And getting engaged after one date is little more than an arranged marriage!!
I think that engagement after 1 date is pretty typical for Mormons (or at least the Turtle's brand of being a Mormon), Jen and Creepy Steve Snr did the same. I'm sure she said before something about that's what her parents did too. All so odd!

emmygluewho

VIP Member
What was Teef crying about. I missed a few stories and the first one I've seen today is her on about a sonograph and crying and can't get in with her doctor! She mentioned fibroids is she having trouble with it again or is she pregnant?
My godddd that was so pathetic. Get off Instagram darl.

It wasnt me

Chatty Member
I would have done a zoo/ animal theme would suit the room with the tree and I reckon would work better.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Why does Tiffany go away knowing her brother is about to have a baby???
They make out to be such a close family and all besties so weird they would be away again !!!

if I was Kim I’d be raging🤦‍♀️
Kimmy and Steven can’t really complain, they were on their ridiculous travel roulette last year when Tiffany was due to give birth 🤣 Jnr and Tiffany definitely low key hate when the other is the centre of attention.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I can’t see them needing an insurance claim. It’s so weird though. Maybe you’re right but it’s not realistic. Maybe it makes him feel like a business man so he can check his stocks across multiple screens and make him feel like a big important business man. Kimmy recently made up some stupid job names for what he does
Just can't imagine why they would walk around with 2 laptops though! They aren't the lightest of items

Poptart

VIP Member
Why on earth did they take all those valuables out with them 🤦‍♀️ 4 pairs of air pods and 2 laptops, an ipad, $1000 and Gold coins? Absolute Madness!

Hope1234

Wait!!!! The Chinese police almost took Stevie Kate? What??? Did that really happen or was it just for content??

Lollipops23

VIP Member
You can sure tell how much it's bugging Teef that Lily isn't crawling. Babies have their own timeline. Stop trying to force it. She'll crawl and walk eventually.
There comes a point where it’s a developmental concern. A doctor has decided lily is not developing at a decent rate period, hence the recommendation.