Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EAD

VIP Member
They’re not new to travel or London.
Who puts a bag down in a huge busy city where the pickpockets and crime is so high.
They made it easy for the guy they deserve it.

plus who carries all that about with them surely they know that’s risky.
If I have even the slightest valuable thing in my bag anywhere it’s glued to the front of me🤦‍♀️

poor London now theyll want to change her name😂
To Scottie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
There seems to be loads about them. It just seems dangerous for little babies to sleep in a weighted garment. Maybe I’m wrong. It looked wrong, I googled and well…

In other news, are they really putting 10,000 balls in Kimmy’s car?
Sleep organisations in multiple countries say these can cause cot death. When they were shilling them before I sent them the articles. The first time Tiffany was selling them (before she had Lilly and was using SK) I sent her the Australian sleep charity which stated these could cause death but hey why let that get in the way of a sale. why anyone would think putting a weight on a babies chest is a good idea and then later on making it harder for them to be able to roll back over by weighing them down, I just can’t understand it but this is a family who have done all manor of unsafe things from day one.

• Sad

emmanewbie

So Tiffany and Adam flooded their two bathrooms by leaving the taps on overnight? This is a whole new level of stupidness…….

• Haha

Cherriebelle

New to this thread, so sorry if this has been discussed before...... But anyone ever wondered why the brands they work for are all relatively unknown, they rarely work with major brands. My thought is that they're the businesses that Steven invests in (that's what Kimmy says Steven job is these days - business investor)? I reccon they're using their following to build the brands up and then sell their shares - making money both ends of the deal.

ktra2021

Chatty Member
I’m intrigued why nobody heard them. Surely that many bees would’ve made enough noise to be heard inside?

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Disciplining a nine month old because the screaming isn’t very “flattering”?

Nice teef. Really really nice.

• Wow
  • Haha

ktra2021

Chatty Member
Surely if they ate a healthy, balanced diet they wouldn’t need all of those pills and potions!!!! 😳 Has anyone added up how many they “use”?!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
To be fair I would have expect a leak in tiffs new house soon seen as though Kimmy had a big one not long after they moved in and jens always dealing with some form of leak at one of her 12 million houses!

Catlady1

VIP Member
I always wonder how they all get on cooped up together in a tiny London hotel room. Walking round the smelly hot streets of London. I live an hour away from central London and I like going but oh am I glad to get back to my house. And I don’t think London is that great for pre schoolers. Just my opinion

Peach*123

Tiff said they can’t get movers until next Friday.
surely they could have went to Utah for the gender reveal 🧐I’d be fuming if my sister never came so she could sleep in an empty house 🤦‍♀️

Hope1234

Their stories are all posted so out of whack!!! They have everyone confused. And now we have to endure the gender reveal and the new house!!!!

Catlady1

VIP Member
I mean Stephen junior particularly thinks he’s gods gift to parenting! What with the doughnut training and lashing her in a cot with a black out cot over the top at nearly three. I don’t imagine they require any guidance from anyone. No doubt because it’s messy and unpredictable he’s leaving it to Kimmy!

EAD

VIP Member
Why bother now though. I'm a few weeks she's flying to the other side of the world where she will probably have accidents as her body clock will be adjusting. I would have waited till she was back or not take her at all and Kimmy do it strictly when Steven jnr was away!
That would mean them having common sense.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Why would you give a baby a cookie in a wrapper to play with in the car when you're not next to her! Anything could have happened (although I reckon the cookie wasn't in a wrapper to start with as there was no wrapper in sight!)

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Is it an American thing or did anyone else buy all that sort of stuff when potty training?

We had a sticker chart and a chocolate button and then a little prize (was probably a toy car when they did 2 weeks off dry days
no it must be an american (or Instagram) thing..we did chart , a potty and knickers chosen by child, then like you a few chocolate buttons and small present when they've mastered it (a my little pony if i remember rightly) .

What Kimmys bought is so OTT

Queeniebee

VIP Member
SK slept between Jen and Steve last night and allowed her to wear a tiara and hold a wand! That big house and they couldn't put up a travel cot in there room (even though they have one in tanners room)

Lalla

VIP Member
I guess when you don't drink (and you have to be up early for church the next morning) thats why you have a party that ends at 10!

• Haha