Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With their pro gun stance, days after the shooting playing ‘I’m proud to be an American and the men who died for our freedom’ or whatever the lyric is while showing their 4th of July stuff, my brain kept thinking no it’s little kids who keep dying for your ‘freedom’ and you all keep justifying it and saying prayers. I wonder what Steve shoots, I bet he does big animals like those rich people who go to Africa and pay to hunt lions, elephants, giraffes and others
Totally agree, it’s so insensitive and anyone with half a brain would realise that. It’s why I hate them pretending to be so educated about everything health related - no, you’re a bunch of idiots?

I would love to see Snr’s office in the house.. you just know it’s filled with mounted animal heads. Grim and pathetic. That man has some issues and has spread it to his entire family.

Reactions: 5
I would love to see Snr’s office in the house.. you just know it’s filled with mounted animal heads. Grim and pathetic. That man has some issues and has spread it to his entire family.
Snr gives off serious small d*ck energy. Killing defenceless animals for fun definitely fits.

Reactions: 7
Literally no one needs to be able to buy a ak47…it’s just horrendous, I’m from the uk so il admit to being ignorant about the right to protect etc but why would anyone need a automatic rifle?! Why should people be calling for teachers to carry in school, what kind of world is that for our kids….gun laws in the US need to be severely toughened in my humble opinion

Reactions: 6
Literally no one needs to be able to buy a ak47…it’s just horrendous, I’m from the uk so il admit to being ignorant about the right to protect etc but why would anyone need a automatic rifle?! Why should people be calling for teachers to carry in school, what kind of world is that for our kids….gun laws in the US need to be severely toughened in my humble opinion
To form a militia of course! 🤢🤢🤢
(Snr’s Twitter likes. The man needs help).

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m already concerned for Tiff and Pray the Gay Aways future child. I hope they make sure and pack a leaf blower and broom with them at all times in case of chaos. And why didn’t they put Dallas in a different room? If it had been a raccoon that dog could have been severely hurt. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry why are we being treated to a 12 year old talking about peeing by the roadside?
And Steve Snr refusing to do a rest stop is just peak abusive piece of sh*t.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I mistakenly thought the lake house was the little house at the end of their garden. Why does it take so long for them to have construction work completed and why does she not employ a professional interior designer. That house is bloody awful 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sorry why are we being treated to a 12 year old talking about peeing by the roadside?
And Steve Snr refusing to do a rest stop is just peak abusive piece of sh*t.
It really is. Also did she have to pee at the side of the road as he won’t pull over at proper services or are they just in the middle of no where? How dare he decide to control others body functions. Did we find out why it’s called a ‘book babe’? At least it was the most 12 year old like thing I’ve seen MK like for ages though instead of acting an adult

All I can think is “what if one of them had their period?” He’s such an asshole.
And spare me their first world problem of not being able to launch their boat. There’s people in Texas who can’t afford to bury their murdered children.

All I can think is “what if one of them had their period?” He’s such an asshole.
And spare me their first world problem of not being able to launch their boat. There’s people in Texas who can’t afford to bury their murdered children.
Oh god I didn’t think of that. Imagine going away with your friends parents and not being allowed to stop to go to the toilet, being expected to go on the side of the road (you don’t know if the dads sneaking a peak or not, brw I’m not accusing him, I’m accusing him of being a controlling hole not a Paedophile), there’s no way you would be brave enough to manage a period. I would be too scared to drink. Also what happens if you need a poo? Isn’t it a really long journey

Does anyone else think Little Sk is looking very pink , I really hope they cover her in sun screen as the Texas heat is very strong :-(

maybe I’m a prude but I’m not sure how much more I can take of tiff and Adam and this baby talk. Todays installment is tiff serving sparkling wine chilled next to her ovulation test on the BEDSIDE TABLE and Adam asking ‘are you ovulating??’ While sat in bed 😢 some things should be private

maybe I’m a prude but I’m not sure how much more I can take of tiff and Adam and this baby talk. Todays installment is tiff serving sparkling wine chilled next to her ovulation test on the BEDSIDE TABLE and Adam asking ‘are you ovulating??’ While sat in bed 😢 some things should be private
I agree. We don't need to be literally taken along for the ride.

EF8140EE-EB4E-4085-B821-0A78AD689656.jpeg

the way they’re so butthurt that a horse owner told them not to feed their ponies 🤢 tell me you’re entitled without telling me you’re entitled.

It’s a known thing that you don’t feed animals that don’t belong to you. Whether that’s pelting a duck with corn or forcefeeding carrots to horses. We didn’t need so many stories of you both ranting because someone has told you no for the first time in your life.

Reactions: 9
All that plastic crap to ‘entertain’ a baby on a plane. More landfill.
wouldnt you just hate to be sat behind them. The screeching mother, control freak dad, a baby who’s used to being entertained 24/7 and an 8 hour flight.
I hope she’s packed some warm clothes too 🤣

• Haha
I grew up on a farm. With cows and horses. It makes my blood boil how inconsiderate they are. Not even realizing it could be wrong to feed large animals that aren’t theirs. All they have to do is ask.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.