Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it really sad how Jen was more bothered about videoing her birthday cake than smiling at her family singing happy birthday when they was out.

StevenSnr creeps me out big time!

Reactions: 5
Off they go again banging on about how carbs/ sugar cause Alzheimer's. It's a tenuous link at best. So Steve's Mother has it. I'm guessing she's close to 80 at least. It's a fact of life that the older you get the more likely you will develop it. And don't get me wrong I've been affected by it and I'm all for research and or trying to find a cure. But this is pure nonsense based on the reliable research available right now. Thank God Tiff's GP had the sense to tell her to bulk up and eat more. Steve can deny himself carbs all he likes but the fact remains that if he gets to a certain age he's got a higher chance than average of developing Alzheimer's based on family history alone. Fact!

Reactions: 4
Someone tell me I’ve not just seen them take their own tortillas to a Mexican restaurant to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Please. I cannot be seeing this right. Surely. Oh my god.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but I could never have this conversation in front of my father. Ever. Even if it is supposed to be light hearted and funny. Bleh.
It’s not funny at all, it’s gross 🤢 and TMI. Tiffany has really gone crazy about all this. I’m amazed she even had the time for tacos with her OvUlAtInG 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Another leak?! They need to start maintaining that property, it’s in such a bad condition.

The leak is in their other property not their usual home like the last one was. It’s in ‘The lake house’ .. 😂
Think you mean "leak house" but thays a lot of damage. They've probably not used the house since last year, so pipes have probably burst over winter.
Wonder how much the water bill will be

• Haha
Think she's like the house keeper/ looks after Sam and MK when they are at school and are left behind while everyone swans off to the Deer House (or whatever its called in the mountains)
I thought the house keepers name was something else? I thought Diana was a friend and she’d moved to Dallas from California (I think) and is now working on TCL. They went looking for apartments for her a few months ago - clearly tcl don’t pay enough to get a mortgage

Reactions: 3
I thought the house keepers name was something else? I thought Diana was a friend and she’d moved to Dallas from California (I think) and is now working on TCL. They went looking for apartments for her a few months ago - clearly tcl don’t pay enough to get a mortgage
I think the housekeeper is Inglenda? Usually she’s walking by in the background looking at them like they’re batsh!t crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Diana was brought in to help Jen decorate, I’ve seen Kimmy tag her before and her personal insta is also about seasonal decor. I think all their staff/helpers have so much asked of them though, they are all weirdly enmeshed in TCL life, much more than regular employees would be!

Reactions: 2
I think Diana was brought in to help Jen decorate, I’ve seen Kimmy tag her before and her personal insta is also about seasonal decor. I think all their staff/helpers have so much asked of them though, they are all weirdly enmeshed in TCL life, much more than regular employees would be!
Yes, I couldn’t imagine asking our cleaner to help me put up my Christmas decorations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok, has to be said…what the hell is going on with jens eye?! Why is it squinty? I think those procedures went a bit wry 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.