Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve gives me the creeps. He is ALWAYS lurking about like Jennifer's shadow. I Feel he thinks because he earnes the mega bucks he runs the show 😕

Reactions: 8
I was confused about this because the other day MK said she was grateful for caffeine. So I thought, maybe they aren’t as devout as I thought
They can’t have caffeinated hot drinks it’s the ‘devil’…caffeine in any other form is fine. Yes it is as ridiculous as it sounds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Steve gives me the creeps. He is ALWAYS lurking about like Jennifer's shadow. I Feel he thinks because he earnes the mega bucks he runs the show 😕
i find his lack of top lip really creepy ....i think its because a friend mentioned years ago never trust a man with thin lips!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t see the rest of the world stopping because of the war in Ukraine. I follow them because they are excessive, they live a life I can’t imagine and they are totally nuts. But I follow them for entertainment purposes and a break from my normal boring life.
And that is what is wrong with the world. Yes it is escapism for those of us who like to eavesdrop, have a nosey at the rich and famous, for most of us it is just like watching TV. But, the difference for me, is that this isn’t fiction and the absolute tone deaf attitude of this whole family ( and many other ‘celebs’) is disturbing.
They could use their platform for good, but instead they gaily go about their lives with a complete lack of compassion and empathy.
The whole met gala excesses has just made me feel sad. I imagine people living in terror wish they could escape reality as easily as we can.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
they basically already do. that baby never ever eats any carbs. I’m sure she’d go bananas over some buttered white toast
The donut she was trying to eat off the floor was whipped away the other day before she even got a decent taste.
But Tiff has been told to stop the fasting and put some weight on by the fertility dr

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you think Steve jnr and kimmy will meet up with ultimate girl gang on their UK trip?

Do you think Steve jnr and kimmy will meet up with ultimate girl gang on their UK trip?
Yes definitely , when she showed their trip plans it had Oxford on it and I think that’s where Liv lives 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
Who the hells wedding are they going to in Manchester💀?

✨SK and the Piccadilly Gardens spice heads ✨

I can see it now 😭😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
they basically already do. that baby never ever eats any carbs. I’m sure she’d go bananas over some buttered white toast
You should have seen her with the donuts on the floor. Dog with a bone! She went fairly bananas for it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
The donut she was trying to eat off the floor was whipped away the other day before she even got a decent taste.
But Tiff has been told to stop the fasting and put some weight on by the fertility dr
Yet instead she’s taking drugs to make her ovulate. My friend is convinced she’s hoping for twins

Tanner was a twin but sadly the other didn’t survive - and he’s Jen’s fave child, I am sure the twin thing is just to one up SK being the first child and provide her parents with the one things they sadly didn’t have. They family is so messed up! Cannot wait to see the U.K. trip, so fun in the rain with let’s face it- barely any keto available food and an entirely different lifestyle to their crazy Texas vibes!

Reactions: 6
Tanner was a twin but sadly the other didn’t survive - and he’s Jen’s fave child, I am sure the twin thing is just to one up SK being the first child and provide her parents with the one things they sadly didn’t have. They family is so messed up! Cannot wait to see the U.K. trip, so fun in the rain with let’s face it- barely any keto available food and an entirely different lifestyle to their crazy Texas vibes!
Well the Costcos in the uk are very different to the Costco in US 😂 won’t find half their crap here.
what will they do without their chick-fil-a dupe nuggets

I tried to do Keto and it’s just too hard when you work FT with kids etc to make every single thing and they are so used to grabbing card free ‘junk’ I cannot wait to see them survive a month turn to booze and fly home fat and shunned by the church 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So they won't eat normal chocolate or a slice of bread but it's fine to make the baby a blueberry trail on the floor for her to eat....ok then!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.